Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Nice.

What site is that you're on? I'm looking for something very similar, right by the water. Looks great.

Staying at Broomfield site in Ullapool village, excellent place. Well kept, plenty pubs, food and a nice swimming pool all 5 mins walk.
Highly recommended

Staying at Broomfield site in Ullapool village, excellent place. Well kept, plenty pubs, food and a nice swimming pool all 5 mins walk.
Highly recommended

Nice one. Just what I'm looking for.

Can you book a waterside pitch or is it down to luck where you're placed?

I believe it's the only one in Ullapool.
Broomfield Holiday Park in Ullapool, Highlands
Easy walk into the town and views over the bay. Great outdoors shop in town with coffee and cake upstairs.

Sold!

Thanks both

Broomfield don't take bookings as far as I know, but always room. We moved from a non ehu pitch to one with today.
Theres ardmair up the road a bit too but no food / pub / shops / pool if you want that.

Broomfield don't take bookings as far as I know, but always room. We moved from a non ehu pitch to one with today.
Theres ardmair up the road a bit too but no food / pub / shops / pool if you want that.

OK. Both sound good. Thanks a lot.

Sorry, just had a look, " booking not necessary" so you might be able to book a waterside pitch.

We are still unconverted so have stolen my parent's caravan for the weekend. Currently in Ballater, relaxing in the lovely sunshine (it's not rained for about 20 minutes now).
:rolleyes:

Back