What TV are you watching??

Only in one day? :slow rofl:

one question about "homeland" series,
you liked all the seasons like the first?
i found the second boring... and i stopped watching..
do you think the other seasons are better?

Tia

Alex

It often fills me with envy when I read someone hasn't watched a full series of a boxset I love. I've watched Homeland start to end twice and it just gets better. Yes, there are aspects of Claire Danes (Carrie) character that can be frustrating to watch, specially her one night stands, which can knock her credibility as a bad ass CIA officer, but the fact they incorporated a character that has Bipolar just adds to the drama in my opinion. If you can avoid some of the cringe moments where she does things that make you squirm, Homeland is one of my top 10 watches and i'd definitely give the rest of the seasons a go.
Keep a special eye on Quinn at the end of season 6 and throughout season 7 a particular favourite of mine and fantastically played by Rupert Friend.

Watching the clock....waiting for Father Brown ....yep you might say WHAT! But is harks back to a time when....

We Could hang bad people
We respected everyone
We could laugh at the antics of a generation of innocence

Good old Comedy(at a push drama)

Blubbing = crying

thanks!

It often fills me with envy when I read someone hasn't watched a full series of a boxset I love. I've watched Homeland start to end twice and it just gets better. Yes, there are aspects of Claire Danes (Carrie) character that can be frustrating to watch, specially her one night stands, which can knock her credibility as a bad ass CIA officer, but the fact they incorporated a character that has Bipolar just adds to the drama in my opinion. If you can avoid some of the cringe moments where she does things that make you squirm, Homeland is one of my top 10 watches and i'd definitely give the rest of the seasons a go.
Keep a special eye on Quinn at the end of season 6 and throughout season 7 a particular favourite of mine and fantastically played by Rupert Friend.

okay, now i'm officially curious to see the other seasons!

Thanks to all.

Porridge - Night in
Comedy at its very best and perfect for the current situation

Might try undergroun6 tonight...

Watched that last night. Full throttle fast paced and really good. It's a bit like Fast and Furious on steroids.
Some amazing full on car chases with a Bad Ass bright Green Alfa and the older shape 5 Series BMW.

Watched that last night. Full throttle fast paced and really good. It's a bit like Fast and Furious on steroids.
Some amazing full on car chases with a Bad Ass bright Green Alfa and the older shape 5 Series BMW.
Really enjoyed this but disappointed it was not a box set. I thought it was set up perfectly for a one hour, high octane ‘mission’ every episode. Good escapist action

Recently enjoyed Stranger and Safe on Netflix (both written by Harlen Coben) crime whodunnit . Only 6 or 8 episodes so an easy watch

Updated 16/4/2020
TV Shows
TitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatus
Ray Donovan S1-6WatchedGomorra S1-3S4 QueuedBosch S1-5WatchedRay Donovan S1-7WatchedGOT S1-8Watched
The Border S1WatchedAmericans S1-6WatchedBlack SailsWatchedForever S1WatchedVikings S1-6Waiting S6pt2
Altered Carbon S1-2WatchedJack Ryan S1-2WatchedSneaky Pete S1-3WatchedThe Looming TowerWatched12 Monkeys S1-3Watched
Goliath S1-3WatchedTaken S1WatchedMediterranean
(Simon Reeve)
WatchedThe Man in the High Castle S1-4WatchedMr Robot S1-4Watched
Westworld S1-2Watching S2HighlanderWatchedPeaky Blinders S1-5WatchedOutlander S1-5Watching S5The Orville S1-2Waiting S3
Homeland S1-8 WatchedRipper Street S1-5WatchedDedicated Survivor S1-2WatchedStar Trek Discovery S1-2Waiting S3The Expanse S1-4Watched
Dark Matter S1-3WatchedAbsentia S1WatchedFargo S1-3WatchedHomecoming S1WatchedChernobylWatched
Legion S1-2WatchedThe Blacklist S1-7Waiting S8Picard S1-2WatchedHunters S1WatchedThe Crown S1-3Waiting S4
The Mandolorian S1WatchedWatchmen S1QueuedJustified S1QueuedBillionsQueuedSuccessionQueued
DeadwoodQueuedBlindspotQueuedThe Wire S1-4Watching S5

Movies
TitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatus
ViceWatchedThe HighwaymenWatchedThe Grand Budapest Hotel3rd Time :)Cold PursuitWatchedEl CaminoWatched
First ManWatchedAlien CovenantWatchedTerminator Dark FateWatchedGemini ManWatchedThe IrishmanWatched
Ad AstraWatchedHidden FiguresWatchedKnives OutWatchedParasiteWatchedJumanji the next levelWatched
Ford V FerrariWatched1917WatchedThe BankerWatchedWar for the Planet of the ApesWatchedThe Rise of SkywalkerWatched
Bad Boys ForeverWatched3 KingsWatched

Last edited:
Yeah, we liked it! That free running stuff blows my mind.

just moved onto Hunters, which has been excellent so far.

Back