What TV are you watching??

I started to watch S4 of Fargo when it was released last year but gave up on E1. Just started it again.

Got "Blackbird" ready to go but to be honest I'm about all "gritty drama'd" out after watching "The Old Man" and some epicly poor bollockbuster movies just lately.
If I can indulge for a moment and single out "The Grey Man" for it's outstanding waste of talent (Knives out was great with Evans and de Aramas!) and taking the Bourne movie formula way past the number 11 setting, utter, utter shite!
I'm probably a bit down with Star Trek New Worlds, The Orville and Only Murders in the Building seasons ending but Resident Alien second half is back so not all bad.
I'm going to have to give some new stuff a try after getting in a rut with my comfort viewing, plus there's always 4OD with Walter Presents for some decent Scandi/German/French noir!

@Loz. I'm actually quite jealous as we plan watching it all again at some point soon and I kind of wish that I didn't know what treats were in store.

Just finished Red Rose, enjoyed it a lot, partly as it was quite thought provoking and partly because a lot of it was filmed around where I went to school and lived.

Now on Better Call Saul S3

in the queue
See S3
House of the Dragon
Rings of power…

We finished The Old Man and The Terminal List earlier in the week and would recommend both of them as great TV. In the former, Dan Chase (as played by Jeff Bridges) shows that old geezers can still do it (at least in the fantasy world of TV) and as James Reece in the latter, Chris Pratt is, as they say down my way, well 'ard and makes his other characters like Star-Lord from Guardians and Owen Grady from Jurassic Park etc. look like Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Finished
Better Call Saul S1-6
Blacklist S9

now watching
The Rings of Power

'Our man in Italy' on Amazon Episode 3
Definitely improving, QI & educational....maybe vino helps:whistle:

Our Friends in the North.
again. not watched it for years (probably since it was first aired) streaming on iPlayer. absolutely fantastic.

Finished
Inside Man
Moon knight
Welcome to Wrexham

Watching
Andor
The walk-in
House of the Dragon

Back