What TV are you watching??

I've been looking forward to the Old Man since I read about it some time ago. I'm away at the moment but it's on the list to catch up with when we get back.

Finished
Obi-Wan
Resident Alien
7 Days on Mars (Prof Cox docu)

Watching Sopranos S4
Last episode of Theran S2
The Orville S3
Outlander S6

Queued
We own the streets
The Staircase
The Lazarus Project
For All Mankind S3

Finished
- Russian Doll S1
- Sewing Bee 2022

Ongoing
- Brooklyn 99
- Repair shop

Next to view (will the next season be as good? Enquiring minds want to know...)
- Russian Doll S2
- Stranger Things S4

Finished Stranger Things S4 and The Boys S3 - both brilliant! Really strong seasons.
Did you cross your legs on the little man and penis section on E1? :eek:

Agree though, both good seasons. I see S4 of The Boys has been commissioned by Netflix.

Better Call Saul starts again today.

Finished
Obi-Wan
Resident Alien
Tehran
The Equalizer S2

Watching
Sopranos final season
The Orville S3
Outlander S6
For All Mankind S3
Westworld S4

Queued
We own this City
The Staircase
The Lazarus Project
Ozark S4

Last edited:
We watched Jurassic Park Dominion last night. The usual Jurassic Park nonsense but highly enjoyable nonsense all the same. We had a bit of fun spotting all the references to the first film as well.

Westworld S4. It got a bit confusing over each season and I had forgotten what happened last season. Unfortunately watching it with the wife who keeps asking questions because she missed a bit or some conversation. Try putting your bloody iPad down and actually watch the bloody telly!

Reactions: Loz
A Perfect Planet
Baptiste S2
Billions
Blacklist Redemption
Blacklist S1-9
Boardwalk Empire
Book of Boba Fet
Bosch S1-7
Carnival Row
Chernobyl
Clarkson’s Farm
Cobra S1-2
Counterpart S2
Deadwood S1
Devils
Discovery of witches
Domina
Drive to Survive
Expanse S1-6
Fargo
FBI Most Wanted S1
For All Mankind S3
Foundation
Gomorra S1-?
House of Cards
Invasion
Justified
Killing eve
Long Way UP
Manifest S3
Manifest S3
Mare of Eastown
Mosquito Coast S1
Narcos
Obi-Wan S1
Outlander S6
Patriot S2
Peaky Blinders S1-2
Perry Mason
Pickard S2
Project Blue Book
Ptolemy Grey S1
Raised by Wolves
Resident Alien S1-2
Riviera S1-3
Roswell NM S3
Secret State
See
See S2
Severance S1
Slow Horses S1
Sopranos S1-6
Squid Game
Star-trek Discovery S1-4
Tales from the Loop
Tehran S1-2
The Equalizer S1-2
The Gilded Age S1
The Ipcress File
The Landscapers
The Last Panthers
The Lazarus Project
The lost symbol
The Mandolorian
The North Water
The Orville S3
The Queens Gambit
The Range
The Staircase
The Terror
The Tourist
The Truth S2
The Tunnel
The Undoing
The wheel of time S1
Tin Star S1-2
Travellers
Upload S1-2
Vigil
Vikings S1-6
We own this City S1
Westworld S4
Your Honour
zerozerozero
Watching
The Orville S3
Outlander S6
For All Mankind S3
Westworld S4
The Staircase

Queued
Better Call Saul S1
Ozark S4
Yellowstone
The Old Man
White Lotus

Westworld S4. It got a bit confusing over each season and I had forgotten what happened last season.
Yes, I was a bit confused with the first 2 episodes, but it's starting to make sense again. I think I may well start it over from S1 later in the year.

Last edited:
Better Call Saul. Final episode coming Tuesday. What a great series.

Just finished watching From. Quite enjoyed that.

For various reasons, we've maybe not been watching quite so much recently but last week end we finished Season 3 of For All Mankind. I'm not sure that it was quite as good as those before but it's still heads and shoulders above a lot of the dross out there and had it's fair share genuinely edge of the seat moments - brilliant all round. We also watched the last two episodes of 1883 last night and both thought it fantastic. I've had an interest in the 'wild west' since I was a kid and grew up on a diet of Louis L'amour and a bit later Elmore Leonard stories and 1883 was very much in accord with them. It was a very tough watch in places but well worth sticking with to the end. I suspect we've got the TV highlight of the year waiting for us this weekend with the last two episodes of Better Call Saul sitting there and waiting to be watched.

Last edited:
Finished Ozark & For All Mankind

Started Blackbird
Starting Better call Saul

Watched the last 2 episodes of Better Call Saul last night - what an utterly brilliant ending to a totally knock out show. That's probably not doing it the justice that it deserved but my brain is still occupied chewing it all over. I think we now need to go back to the beginning and watch it all over again.

Watched the last 2 episodes of Better Call Saul last night - what an utterly brilliant ending to a totally knock out show. That's probably not doing it the justice that it deserved but my brain is still occupied chewing it all over. I think we now need to go back to the beginning and watch it all over again.
It was very cleverly written in how it managed to portray him in different lights and our opinions towards him. Loved the whole series.

Back