What TV are you watching??

Just binged the five seasons of Yellowstone, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Now watching S2 of Clarksons farm before going on to S2 of Vikings Valhalla.

Waiting for The Last of Us to be be finished before starting that so we can bundle without having to wait for weekly.
I’m very much looking forward to this one as it is by far my best ever video game.

SIC - Prince of MotoGP
Sky documentaries, great viewing.

thanks @Cuffy , i will try to watch this tonight
Very heavily subtitled as the majority of the interviews are from the Italian or Spanish sides of the paddock. Didn't distract from the documentary itself though.
Loved him as a rider, reminded me a bit of Schwantz with his don't give a f**k attitude.
He was a definite world champ in the making, taken far too soon.

Right now, I'm watching season 2 of the show "Succession" on HBO. It's an incredibly entertaining show with amazingly well-developed characters and an engaging plot. I'm also looking forward to watching season 4 of "Killing Eve" and season 5 of "This Is Us." I'm always excited to see new content from my favorite shows, and these two top my list!

Right now, I'm watching season 2 of the show "Succession" on HBO. It's an incredibly entertaining show with amazingly well-developed characters and an engaging plot. I'm also looking forward to watching season 4 of "Killing Eve" and season 5 of "This Is Us." I'm always excited to see new content from my favorite shows, and these two top my list!
Absolutely loved "Succession", hopefully it won't be long until it's on over here.

Enjoying season 3 of Star Trek Picard and even Mrs Stayfrosty commented on the action as she loathed the previous two series, what she actually said was that it wasn't as bad as that Michael Burnham show Star Trek Discovery that bored her 5hitless, on the other hand she will watch Star Trek Strange New Worlds which she says is like a less funny version of The Orville and doesn't take itself too seriously but retains the optimistic charm of the original 60s Star Trek.

I have never really been a big Star Wars fan, but just binge watched Andor on Disney. Really enjoyed that.
Also watching S2 of Carnival Row and S2 of Picard. The acting in Picard is as bad as ever, but still quite enjoy it.

Watched the last two episodes of this season of Fauda last night - brilliant edge of the seat stuff. Will be watching the last of 1923 later tonight.

Just finished (bit late to the party I know)
Giri/Haji
The Bodyguard (not the Whitney Houston one)
Happy Valley 1-3
14 Peaks
Sherpa
Touching the void
Current
The Gold (BBC iPlayer)
Full Swing (Netflix)
Pending
Better
Succession (When released)

7 Days on Mars (Prof Cox docu)
A Perfect Planet
Baptiste S2
Better Call Saul
Billions
Blacklist Redemption
Blacklist S1-9
Boardwalk Empire
Book of Boba Fet
Bosch S1-7
Carnival Row
Chernobyl
Clarkson’s Farm
Cobra S1-2
Counterpart S2
Deadwood S1
Devils
Discovery of witches
Domina
Drive to Survive
Expanse S1-6
Fargo
FBI Most Wanted S1
For All Mankind S3
Foundation
Gomorra S1-5
House of Cards
Invasion
Justified
Killing eve
Long Way UP
Manifest S3
Mare of Eastown
Mosquito Coast S1-2
Narcos
Obi-Wan S1
Outlander S6
Patriot S2
Peaky Blinders S1-2
Perry Mason
Pickard S2
Project Blue Book
Ptolemy Grey S1
Raised by Wolves
Resident Alien S1-2
Riviera S1-3
Roswell NM S3
Secret State
See
See S2
Severance S1
Slow Horses S1
Sopranos S1-6
Squid Game
Star-trek Discovery S1-4
Tales from the Loop
Tehran S1-2
The Equalizer S1-2
The Gilded Age S1
The Ipcress File
The Landscapers
The Last Panthers
The Lazarus Project
The lost symbol
The Mandolorian
The North Water
The Orville S3
The Queens Gambit
The Range
The Staircase
The Terror
The Tourist
The Truth S2
The Tunnel
The Undoing
The wheel of time S1
Tin Star S1-2
Travellers
Upload S1-2
Vigil
Vikings S1-6
We own this City S1
Westworld S4
Your Honour
zerozerozero
The White Lotus S1
SAS: Rogue Warriors (documentary)
SAS: Rogue Heroes S1 (Drama series)
The Crown S4
Manifest S3
Stanley Tucci - Searching for Italy S2
The English
Shantaram
The Peripheral
Gangs of London S2
Resident Alien S2
The White Lotus S2
The Crown S5
Totems
The Terminal List S1
His Dark Materials S3
Mosquito Coast S2
Slow Horses S2
Echo 3
Jack Ryan S3
Litvinenko
Stonehouse
Stranger Things S3
The Rig
A Spy Amongst Friends
Stranger Things S4
Recently Finished
Happy Valley S1-3
The Handmaid's tale S1-5
Clarksons Farm S2

Now watching
The Equalizer S3
Picard S3
Surgeons at the edge of life
Truth Be Told S3 (letting the episodes build up)
Know your Sh1T! (letting the episodes build up)

Next up
Mandolorian S3
Andor
The Last of Us

Waiting for
The Old Man
1883 (TV Series 2021–2022) - IMDb
Slow Horses S3
Mosquito Coast S3

Last edited:
Possibly a smidgeon too much Disney in this third series of The Mandalorian and bursting at the seams with catch-ups and future stories ( the dark shapes outside of their spaceships plasma stream) but on the whole more outer space cowboys and Indians so perfectly watchable for doting grandparents and children alike!

I've gone back to a series I haven't seen for many years. Hector's House. I remember being really excited when it was first released in English so it's a little nostalgic to go back to see it again.
I'm really pleased that they haven't tried to remake it though. I don't think that would work well. Just look flatliners, rollerball etc ... (Shudder)...

It might have been out of pure nostalgia from seeing some familiar STNG faces but I thought Episode 1 of Star Trek Picard Season 2 showed a bit more promise than the first season which I bummed part way through. I was wrong, we gave up on it 10 minutes into the second episode - what a steaming pile that was!

Season 2 or the current season which is 3?
I'm watching season 3 and there's enough crash bang wallop to watch while I wait for Star Trek "Strange New Worlds" season 2 which is a proper retro 60s style Star Trek series and all the better for it.
Other than that still watching Will Trent, Shrinking, Poker Face, Mandalorian and binge watching to catch up on all seasons of Unforgotten on ITVX.

Been watching the best reality TV: Paris-Nice. The contestants are constantly trying to lose each other, forming alliances to get away from everyone else. The main protagonists are bickering and psyching each other out and are always being attacked, then having to admit to their own shortcomings when they don't get to the line first at the end.
Classic.

Back