What Option Could You Not Have Ordered?

2 things we don't use are the drivers swivel to fiddly
And the sink we use the water container space for other things to be stored and just think the whole water freezing in the winter stale water in the containers and changing containers over because of our design it's a right pain in the a£$€

It would have to be the aux battery option, as i ended up putting in a DC-DC charger for Lithium house batteries

I wish id looked more into the lighting options at the time when ordering, these H4's are quite bad, good news is that H7 will be basic standard on all the new Aus models from june/july.

I did tons of research before I bought mine and use everything I ordered. And everything else I’ve added since that I didn’t know I needed :rolleyes:

What have you needed to add that was missed or required later

Just sorting out my Van Spec, probably press the button today. Still finalising camper spec but PM me if you want to share info/prices etc.

Leather option is my sticking point - £2k extra seems disproportionate and most campers I’ve looked at don’t have it

What have you needed to add that was missed or required later
Solar panel and controller, better dc-dc charger, 360 camera, aftermarket speakers, uprated suspension, better stereo, amp, safe, extra alarm, folding mirror on key mod, inverter for emtb, extra sound deadening... Addicted to oddball mods so ongoing list.

Just checked the conversion option list and cannot see Electric Mountain Bike on there - do you think it's an error and I should have a word?

Solar panel and controller, better dc-dc charger, 360 camera, aftermarket speakers, uprated suspension, better stereo, amp, safe, extra alarm, folding mirror on key mod, inverter for emtb, extra sound deadening... Addicted to oddball mods so ongoing list.
What is your 360 camera?

Back