What Option Could You Not Have Ordered?

James1000

T6 Guru
As the option list on the conversion is growing and growing along with telephone number budget!

I am interested to know what people got carried away on ordering but on reflection wasn’t needed?

And vice versa - what is a must?

Not an option per se, but the auto headlights on the Highline.

Too sensitive, so turn on if a leaf blows past. No good when camping, as it puts the lights on when you unlock, so would annoy fellow campers.

I fear I've dropped a bollock, I've ordered none opening side windows on my kombi due in a couple of weeks thinking I could get by with having the front windows down a little with deflectors to prevent raining in, but having looked at windscreen covers most seem to rely on going over the driver and front passenger Windows

Unless I'm mistaken I need to think of an alternative - I slid the mechanism in the showroom back and forth and thought this isn't amazing and will probably break or rain in :(

Not an option per se, but the auto headlights on the Highline.

Too sensitive, so turn on if a leaf blows past. No good when camping, as it puts the lights on when you unlock, so would annoy fellow campers.
Can you not stop that by coding out the "leaving home" option?

As the option list on the conversion is growing and growing along with telephone number budget!

I am interested to know what people got carried away on ordering but on reflection wasn’t needed?

And vice versa - what is a must?
App connect

Can you not stop that by coding out the "leaving home" option?
Probably could, but I quite like the function when I’m not camping :geek: Especially as it does the sides and fogs. Looks quite cool!

I fear I've dropped a bollock, I've ordered none opening side windows on my kombi due in a couple of weeks thinking I could get by with having the front windows down a little with deflectors to prevent raining in, but having looked at windscreen covers most seem to rely on going over the driver and front passenger Windows

Unless I'm mistaken I need to think of an alternative - I slid the mechanism in the showroom back and forth and thought this isn't amazing and will probably break or rain in :(

I don’t think you’ve dropped anything. I crack the front windows open an inch or so, the wind deflectors keep the rain out, and I use magnetic side blinds and leave the top magnet off, giving a gap at the top for ventilation. If I leave the slider open, rain will get in.

I don’t think you’ve dropped anything. I crack the front windows open an inch or so, the wind deflectors keep the rain out, and I use magnetic side blinds and leave the top magnet off, giving a gap at the top for ventilation. If I leave the slider open, rain will get in.

Nice one - what do you cover the windscreen with please?

We have a little warming oven - never used it
Yet we use our oven/ grill most days; which of course supports the maxim that it’s what’s important to you that counts.

The only thing we don’t use much is the rotating drivers seat, mainly because it’s fiddly to turn.

Back