What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

LOL. Pick up a duck in the supermarket next time shopping and think about that being fired at your head at 60mph. I did, it was a bit of an eye opener lol.
I remember watching WSB at phillip island where the riders hit the seagulls and there screen's get demolished. Guessing it looked pretty simar! Lucky escape o_O

Had some 20” Inovit Speed wheels fitted today, courtesy of @ChrisR at the Van Cave. Chris had them powder coated in matt gunmetal and I’ve had them shod with Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 265/40. Dead chuffed with the result and can thoroughly recommend the Van Cave!

View attachment 107792
View attachment 107791
Looking good! That custom colour looks fantastic on your van and quite possibly the only Inovit Speed in that colour anywhere in the UK! Great tyre choice too, I used to run them on my hot hatches back in the day. I've never run them on my van though, it'll be interesting to hear how they go.

Finished my extensive underseat install (version 1 ;) )
PXL_20210311_231359679.jpg
so we have lights:
PXL_20210311_231430388.NIGHT.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Took it a few jct's up the motorway as it hasn't moved in 2 weeks!Now the discs are not rusty,which was bugging me.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Not me but excellent work by Snugcampers of my electrical installation, Cdek 250se, Leisure battery, consumer unit, various 240/12v sockets and a external Planar heater. Dave also managed to code the headlamps for the main/dipped beam arrangement. Happy days....
Screenshot_20210312-143135_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20210312-143202_WhatsApp.jpg

Had the revo big brakes fitted on Wednesday to replace the T32 brakes. Big thank you to Ollie and the guys @BognorMotors for doing this and also the TVS remap a while back. Improves the drivability of the van especially with my revo map.

Unfortunately, Bognor Motors is too much of a hike from the North East. Can anyone recommend a garage north of Sheffield who can do the above modifications?

Back