What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Finally changed the budget front tyres from the 275/40/20 to 265/40/20 eagle F1s, it’s made such a difference, been wanting to do this since I got the van but decided to wait until I’d worn them down a bit
What has been the difference?

Thought I'd give the van a Sunday morning wash. Looked great as usual. Took the van for a trip to local market in Towyn. Two miles into the drive and it was like 10 flying white rat had just dropped there load . Made a total mess up the screen. Once I got to the market I had to inspect the mess. They certainly did do that. 20220619_133749.jpg

Thought I'd give the van a Sunday morning wash. Looked great as usual. Took the van for a trip to local market in Towyn. Two miles into the drive and it was like 10 flying white rat had just dropped there load . Made a total mess up the screen. Once I got to the market I had to inspect the mess. They certainly did do that. View attachment 161471
Jeez wept! What were they eating?!!

I made a projector screen in our pop-top roof using white foam board and some Velcro straps. Fun testing it out on a campsite down in Weymouth this weekend. The pop top seems the perfect angle to project onto when viewing from the bed in the van.

View attachment 161384
This is such an impressive idea!
What projector are you using and have you tested it during daylight hours?

Nothing as it’s been stuck at VW Croydon since 8 am Monday morning for an erg flush and number 3 glow plug to be changed- they won’t start work until the warranty people authorise it, can’t get a straight answer as to why it’s taking 2 days for the work to be authorised :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Nothing as it’s been stuck at VW Croydon since 8 am Monday morning for an erg flush and number 3 glow plug to be changed- they won’t start work until the warranty people authorise it, can’t get a straight answer as to why it’s taking 2 days for the work to be authorised :mad:
☹️

Brake pad wear warning light came on this morning, I've done around 25000 miles since doing a full disc and pad change so knew it would be the rear pads as they always wear down first. A quick stop at eurocar parts got me a set of brembo rear pads for £44. I changed them tonight when I got home from work.

Old v new pads , I certainly got my moneys worth !

PXL_20220621_180132813.MP.jpgPXL_20220621_180139500.jpg

Back