What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Finished installing my roof bars. Bought them from justkampers and actually think the quality is rubbish, guess I can’t complain for the £65 they cost.

Then went and tinted the sliding door windows, hated how the oem tint was so light and you could still see inside. Problem solved now ☺️

B1DE8B0E-735D-497B-BAE0-6EB9DB148B33.jpeg

Finished installing my roof bars. Bought them from justkampers and actually think the quality is rubbish, guess I can’t complain for the £65 they cost.

Then went and tinted the sliding door windows, hated how the oem tint was so light and you could still see inside. Problem solved now ☺️

View attachment 143519
Looking good. Tint looks spot on, what did you got for over the top of the OEM tint?

View attachment 143519
I bought the same roof bars £69 you can’t complain I guess , but I agree the quality isn’t great

I bought the same roof bars £69 you can’t complain I guess , but I agree the quality isn’t great

Problem I always have with these things is you have no idea whether the ones that are slightly more expensive in other shops are any better. Luckily they're high up and you can't see the bases very well :)

Hi Donk,

Was that a simple plug and play swap or was there more involved in connecting the flappy paddles ?
Paddles just worked. Swapped the buttons and trim over as don’t have the ACC stuff. Plugged it in and they work. Didn’t need coding or any other wiring change.

Fitted the Vevor Compressor Fridge into its slot in my layout, bit of a tight squeeze as the power socket comes out or the right side instead of the back as I presumed....
App installed and all working, SWMBO is pleased and that's what counts....!!

20220127_125707.jpg

Back