What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

A lot of money going into car washes this weekend, I reckon! Money launderers will be doing well
All my own work, plus both cars!

The amount of green and black bits that came off the cars was quite alarming :eek:

All my own work, plus both cars!

The amount of green and black bits that came off the cars was quite alarming :eek:
Apologies - I was making a general point about car washes, not suggesting you took your van there.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Finally got round to fitting the vanstyle B pillar covers. I completely ignored the instructions and added a layer of clear vinyl paint protection wrap first, instead of using the included primer. No idea if or how long they’ll stay attached and I’m not sure if I like them yet, but we’ll see I guess.
2F7A677D-1E8B-4D04-A05F-09B3FE63CCBB.jpeg

Hi @Rioja John - what rear bumper protector did you go for? Looks sweet and something I’m in the market for. Did it fit nicely to the bumper profile?

Hi @BlayneKinley I bought it off EBay and it fitted fine £37 -95 and now £34.

John.

Fridays install was led tail lights
Saturdays install was H7 headlights, single kombi seat and sounds like a golf?? door seals.
Today's install was 2nd row seatbelt (wrong type), W8 Ambient cabin light (courtesy of @saxoboy) cheers dude. And vanstyle black trapezoid side bars.

Next on the list is to continue with the sound deadening and Insulation before plylining and windows.

20220121_164524.jpg

20220122_163644.jpg

20220122_164141.jpg

20220123_105007.jpg

20220123_111810.jpg

20220123_132559.jpg

20220123_155550.jpg

20220123_155600.jpg

Yes matey glass all round, I was going to do it my self but I'm in a rush to get it done I can't wait for decent weather so I'm going to get a firm to fit them. Looking at Halifax windscreens.

Yes matey glass all round, I was going to do it my self but I'm in a rush to get it done I can't wait for decent weather so I'm going to get a firm to fit them. Looking at Halifax windscreens.
what glass did you decide to go for? If you go to his workshop he has the most amazing camper van I’ve seen.

Went with camper glass in the end as I liked their postage and pricing. Pretty much the same glass as other suppliers I'd imagine, all out of Turkey I think.

I've seen a few of their posts on Facebook and seem like a decent company. Also saw that huge man truck they converted, hell of a machine!

Back