What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Made a crude attachment to store the interior windscreen/side window covers/shades on the tailgate....a bit crude but it works. Any comments as to a more 'professional' looking method of attaching welcome.;)
Also...never be without a bottle opener again....IMG_4831.jpegIMG_4832.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Yeah I have done this in suede, well worth it.
Hi there, when you covered your A pillars did you cut the suede flush or tuck it behind, planning on doing mine this weekend and wasn't sure as there seems to be plenty of fabric, TIA, Skip

No I got a tint company to do it as I wanted it done well.

The chap who did it spent nearly two hours fitting it. He created a template on the outside of the screen first, then he used that to create the inner tint, placed it on the outside of the screen, shrunk it to shape then fitted it to the inside of the screen.
Made it look easy but no way I was going to try it.
Would you mind sharing who did it please?

No pictures, but just spent 30 minutes trying to wrestle my spare wheel back under the van, what an arse. Had to jack it up in the end or the towbar electrics get in the way. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
No pictures, but just spent 30 minutes trying to wrestle my spare wheel back under the van, what an arse. Had to jack it up in the end or the towbar electrics get in the way. :mad:
They are a pain in the arse
Especially when your on the hard shoulder of the m6 in the rain
Although compared to the transit spare wheel system they are amazing !!!!!!

Hi there, when you covered your A pillars did you cut the suede flush or tuck it behind, planning on doing mine this weekend and wasn't sure as there seems to be plenty of fabric, TIA, Skip
I tucked it behind and use spray glue to hold it in place. Not moved an inch since I did them.

Back