What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Hi all. I’m a relatively new member with a T6 after 4 T5s and a few T4s
Been adding a few personal touches to the T6
Tailgate spoiler , 18” manus alloys and some H&R suspension. Like the OEM look and happy if it looks like it hasn’t been lowered but left the factory like that....
Still need some suspension travel for the back roads around here anyway.

View attachment 113099

View attachment 113100

View attachment 113101
Very nice mate, top colour and sits beautifully

Ordered the custom ply panel for my blind project
Ordered some new wheels
Ordered tyres for said wheels

Do these count?

At 9.30 I took my 150 DSG back to the converters to rectify a problem with lack of charging the leisure battery. Took 15 mins to remedy ...........However, it then wouldn’t start. Turned over fine, engine fired with Easystart but no fuel at the rail. Faulty pump/sender unit diagnosed. Tank dropped, new unit put in ....... no joy. I left there at 3pm in a courtesy van

May I ask what awning rail have you fitted ? Was looking to fit one with roof bars but come to the decision that it’s better to just have the awning rail only.

I fitted the stitches + steel universal as it came with the tarp. I came to the same decision to be honest.

Fitted Rusty Lee swivel to the passenger seat and installed wind deflectors in the warm weather.
Have to say customer service from Rusty Lee was spot on. Rang them to discuss a few things and pick their brains on the drivers handbrake (that will be next job) and they were great. order also turned up when they said and its a solid piece of kit!

IMG_20210421_153321.jpg

IMG_20210421_151512.jpg

IMG_20210421_145619.jpg

@S555. Good choice - we've had RGM Rear Guards on 4 different model cars (inc. the T6) so far and they've all be faultless.

Back