What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Ha ha, thanks John. I bought a BMW X5 but the plan it to buy a 6.1 panel van and turn it into a day van myself. I’m done paying people to wreck things. But I am having a clear out of me Caravelle/ California gear :rolleyes:

If you have deep pockets then Leighton Van's at Rotherham have some good spec conversions. I was there yesterday and talking to a sales guy called Adam, they sell on average 15 / 20 converted vans a month. Well worth a website look.
You also need to buy a transporter before Camperjam or Busfest as an X5 would not fit in the Forum group!!
Even @Fish, as nice a guy as he is, might have something to say to you!
For a full conversion the family folk at AJC in Glossop, near Manchester are 100% commited to giving you what you need to a high spec.
Andy & co. are the team that worked magic on my panel van.
You are more than welcome to have a nosey around my camper if need to.
Dont give up, just because 1 company did the dirty on you.
Feel your pain though.

If you have deep pockets then Leighton Van's at Rotherham have some good spec conversions. I was there yesterday and talking to a sales guy called Adam, they sell on average 15 / 20 converted vans a month. Well worth a website look.
You also need to buy a transporter before Camperjam or Busfest as an X5 would not fit in the Forum group!!
Even @Fish, as nice a guy as he is, might have something to say to you!
For a full conversion the family folk at AJC in Glossop, near Manchester are 100% commited to giving you what you need to a high spec.
Andy & co. are the team that worked magic on my panel van.
You are more than welcome to have a nosey around my camper if need to.
Dont give up, just because 1 company did the dirty on you.
Feel your pain though.
I’ve converted a few vans in the past and I enjoy the challenge. I’ve still got tickets to camper jam so I’ll come an say hello

Finally got my bonnet wrapped with Xpel PPF. Looks great and I can get rid of that damned bonnet bra.
Sold the Atera bike rack too today. Can now fit the VW one. :thumbsup:

Interested to hear how that affects the drive @Vanman and if it does just level up the back. Does it make the back harder?

1. Fitted my new number plates
2. Took the rear adjusters out of my B14s to get another 12mm drop. Had 15mm left on the front so wound then right down now and happier with the stance.
I got pretty wet when the showers hit too!
7688D5EE-1677-4F38-8172-F6008B8CACC0.jpeg

Initial reports are the Stance+ are amazing value for money. I drove 50 miles home and they feel great. I went down 80mm on the front so it was scraping a bit haha but I'm fitting narrower tyres to sort that. It now sits perfect and feels no worse than the lowering springs I had on.

Very, very happy.

Back