What Have You Bought Today?

Two of these - despite getting impatient and buying an alternate solution, these were what I actually wanted, so will sell the ones I recently bought :rolleyes:

Reactions: CAB
Two of these - despite getting impatient and buying an alternate solution, these were what I actually wanted, so will sell the ones I recently bought :rolleyes:

One for each side?

Yessir - I got impatient waiting for these and bought some passive AUDISON enclosures - will probably take the subs out and use them in the Wheelarch boxes
Don’t quote me on this, but I think, two opposing speakers will cancel out each other due to fire towards each other.

Don’t quote me on this, but I think, two opposing speakers will cancel out each other due to fire towards each other.

Constructive interference apparently is OK :thumbsup:

Constructive interference apparently is OK :thumbsup:
That’s alright then! Must be speakers above a certain frequency.

Following the pothole incident just ordered 4 new Cross Climate 2 from Blackcirles.

Local tyre place checked the wheel and doesn't think it's damaged but couldn't get hold of the tyres themselves but they fit for BC anyway so they're getting the trade as they did the check for free.

Didn't want Bridgestones back on, nor the Falcon they could find in my size. Turns out 255/45/18 in van ratings is less common, and the popular all season stock has taken quite a hit pre winter.

Needed to do the pair anyway so went for all 4 as the rears have about 6 months on them due to stepping on the inner shoulder. There's a code at the minute and there is a tiny bit of van purchase slush fund left so...

As I'm learning an important aspect of Transporter ownership is the ability to have a fixed grin, utter the words "It's only money right?" and have a stiff drink.

Following the pothole incident just ordered 4 new Cross Climate 2 from Blackcirles.

Local tyre place checked the wheel and doesn't think it's damaged but couldn't get hold of the tyres themselves but they fit for BC anyway so they're getting the trade as they did the check for free.

Didn't want Bridgestones back on, nor the Falcon they could find in my size. Turns out 255/45/18 in van ratings is less common, and the popular all season stock has taken quite a hit pre winter.

Needed to do the pair anyway so went for all 4 as the rears have about 6 months on them due to stepping on the inner shoulder. There's a code at the minute and there is a tiny bit of van purchase slush fund left so...

As I'm learning an important aspect of Transporter ownership is the ability to have a fixed grin, utter the words "It's only money right?" and have a stiff drink.
Rumour has it you will get serious mileage from those CC2's, the sure-footedness from mine last week in that cold snap was refreshing having spent last winter on summer incontinentals.

Rumour has it you will get serious mileage from those CC2's, the sure-footedness from mine last week in that cold snap was refreshing having spent last winter on summer incontinentals.
I've run CC's since they were available on 3 XC70s now and I wouldn't have anything else. I credit then with getting me out of fields and over ice and snow much more than the AWD. The early versions had softer compound that wore a bit quicker but recent versions seem much better.

Back