What Have You Bought Today?

Welcome to my world! Rather than argue.....route of least resistance and all that....! Feckin’ thing is in a bucket of water at the end of the garden...out of sight and out of mind!
Until you need to get it for SWMBO and it’s pissing down.

I took it for a few miles down the A39 earlier, I didn't really notice the difference though.
You will, I noticed the lack of door shudder when I fitted them.

Until you need to get it for SWMBO and it’s pissing down.
Erm....who do you think I chose not to argue with? It certainly wasn’t my idea of fun!
However, it was just the excuse I needed to dig my trailer out and put “BIG JOG” on it! Just the caravan left to “improve” with a new numberplate!!!

Ooh ooh we got them last year.

Do you use the Twinkly app?
Yep. Very impressed Are silly money but what they can do is pretty cool . We only have a small pencil tree so only got the 250 light set. More sets on a bigger tree would be awesome

So after buying 'everything' we could possibly need for the van before it actually arrived; since it arrived on Thursday morning we (ok, I ) have bought:

Heko Wind Deflectors
Transparent mat for the rear to protect the floor
Mat for the front (is it just ours or are all front cabs so slippery that you almost get the feeling Torville and Dean could have practiced in one?)
Gaz regulator
Mains converter lead
Extension cable storage bag
Two bucket wash things
that bloody double cup holder (yes THAT one)

and finally, a Ring 3 doorbell as I am now that paranoid that someone will come and steal it!!

You people have a lot to answer for!

Or I need to stop looking at what people are buying!!!

So after buying 'everything' we could possibly need for the van before it actually arrived; since it arrived on Thursday morning we (ok, I ) have bought:

Heko Wind Deflectors
Transparent mat for the rear to protect the floor
Mat for the front (is it just ours or are all front cabs so slippery that you almost get the feeling Torville and Dean could have practiced in one?)
Gaz regulator
Mains converter lead
Extension cable storage bag
Two bucket wash things
that bloody double cup holder (yes THAT one)

and finally, a Ring 3 doorbell as I am now that paranoid that someone will come and steal it!!

You people have a lot to answer for!

Or I need to stop looking at what people are buying!!!
Doorbell isn’t a bad idea! SWMBO just knobbled me to get one - ever since some thieving bstrd (sorry, poor misunderstood urchin) had the spare wheel off her Disco on the drive

Doorbell isn’t a bad idea! SWMBO just knobbled me to get one - ever since some thieving bstrd (sorry, poor misunderstood urchin) had the spare wheel off her Disco on the drive
The usual big offers on Amazon right now. Seemed too good to miss.

I also bought a new baseball bat!

Back