What Have You Bought Today?

A van! specifically the base for our conversion - a 2019 TSI 150 panel van

front masked.png
Can you spot the anomaly?

A van! specifically the base for our conversion - a 2019 TSI 150 panel van

View attachment 87279
Can you spot the anomaly?
I hope it's the one in the foreground and not the one at the back :slow rofl:

Is it the wing mirror? Should it be colour coded? Or is it a Startline with a colour coded bumper?

I hope it's the one in the foreground and not the one at the back :slow rofl:

Is it the wing mirror? Should it be colour coded? Or is it a Startline with a colour coded bumper?
Lol... yep, that's it! It's a trendline that's had mirror casings replaced but not sprayed white.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Lol... yep, that's it! It's a trendline that's had mirror casings replaced but not sprayed white.
Depending on what look you’re going with it, you might end up preferring them black. I wouldn’t rush to have them changed just yet. Black and white is a brilliant contrast.. almost as good as black and silver.
Congrats on the new purchase!

Popped in to local camping shop as they have awning show on, ended up spending double on an awning and getting a sofa being deluged soon, just walking out smelt bacon cooking then bought cadac

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
lol always been sceptical about them see the chap doing a demo and was sold think of doing dinner on it later to try it out

What haven't I bought in the last two days... 20" wheels, two doors!, b pillar ext trim panels, mats for the cab, seat belt receiver, centre caps. Oh and insurance and tax! Not looking forward to the bill :rolleyes:

lol always been sceptical about them see the chap doing a demo and was sold think of doing dinner on it later to try it out
I couldn’t believe how much my brother spent on a BBQ, I borrowed it for a trip to the hills and had to buy one a few weeks later. They are excellent!

I couldn’t believe how much my brother spent on a BBQ, I borrowed it for a trip to the hills and had to buy one a few weeks later. They are excellent!
I know I’m excited to watch the misses cook on it when we go away, you know mix it up a bit lol, you can imagine the reaction I got when I told her I had bought her a present

Back