What Have You Bought Today?

In the late 90s while a student I delivered hire cars as a part time job. That was lots of fun! Mostly standard hatchbacks and stuff but the company also had the contract to deliver Audi cars for long term test drives. So I got a go in some very nice fast audis (my first play with paddle gears)! We usually went in pairs dropped one off collected one etc but sometimes needed to do all drops or all collections and so they had a very nice Velle on the fleet. My first experience of a modern vw bus. Driving the bus was the premium job and definitely influenced me in getting a camper 20 years later :thumbsup:

New sleeping bag for the van was tempted on the battery powered heated one

View attachment 86627
Does it have the sort of lining that pills and gets everywhere? We had a Coleman Comfort with bright yellow soft lining that caused everything in sight to have little bright yellow bits on it! Still removing them from the carpet now!!!!!

@Trouts
Which suspension pack did you have fitted
Andy
Hi Andy , The kit is as mentioned above a Private label KW coil over kit distributed exclusively by CRS , It is based on the same dampers as the Eibach kit which is sold by the VW dealers for 1700 pounds , It comes with KW springs though not Eibach .
It adjusts 35 to 70 mm and the damping rates are fixed . The front struts are complete with helper springs which really helps particularly when adjusting the front height .
The kit price is £ 895.00 for a T 30 and £995.00 for a T 32 ..
Results are brilliant considering the cost .

Back