What Have You Bought Today?

Took the van to CRS, today to get the suspension done , konis and h+r abr’s fitted , had a nice chat to Steve and a brew, saw I had a flat tyre, which Steve pumped up!. Went for a 40- 50 drop on the van nothing major , but it’ll do for what I want , much better than what I came in with.
It sometimes doesn’t come across on a forum what a guy is like when you read a post they have wrote about what they do, but as in Steve’s case when you meet the man you can see his passion and knowledge for what he does!. I like many have been toying with the idea of what shocks to fit for a while as it’s quite an expensive thing to do and you want to get it right!.
Just to say I’m happy with the choice I made!
And the tyre got me home!.
Before and after!

885E5D58-6672-4270-86A5-20BD7A78981C.jpeg

FD234485-0931-4C9A-B2D1-15A68D3BC5B8.jpeg

IMG_4714.jpeg
Awning de-flapper :slow rofl:
I had some smaller clamps to tension the tunnel on the awning but hopefully this will do a better job and as it’s much bigger be kinder to the awning material at the same time

Reactions: CAB
Which amp and sub are you thinking of mate?
It’ll be going to Absolut5 for those, so I’ll go with whatever they think will get the best out of the Gladens. Not sure if I need anything too extravagant though as all sound is concentrated to the cab area only.

I’ll probably sound deaden the bulk head & carpet that, as now I’ve done the doors & scuttle area, I’ve found I'm more aware of the noises coming from the back.

It’ll be going to Absolut5 for those, so I’ll go with whatever they think will get the best out of the Gladens. Not sure if I need anything too extravagant though as all sound is concentrated to the cab area only.

I’ll probably sound deaden the bulk head & carpet that, as now I’ve done the doors & scuttle area, I’ve found I'm more aware of the noises coming from the back.
Good shout with the sound deadening the bulk head etc keep us upto date with what absolut5 recommend please mate

Black sliding door cards and a tailgate surround from a nice member on here. Now all i need are the expensive door cards.

Reactions: CAB
In preparation for Medborne ( Spring Camp). I have just purchased an EcoFlow Delta 2 Extra Battery, which take my available power to +2Kw.
Just need some kind folks at Spring Camp to allow use of their EHU to keep me topped up.:waving:

After getting the rear bumper replaced at the tail end of last year, I needed a new bumper protector as the body shop couldn't get the old one off of the knackered bumper. I've had RGM 'Rear Guards' on a series of cars over the last 20 or so years but couldn't find the T6 version in silver colour on their website so called them to ask if they were still available. A really nice lady answered the phone and told me that they had stopped making them in silver but that they did have two left in stock so I ordered one of them there and then. As I say, I've had a few of them from RGM over the years and always found that they fit like the proverbial glove.

Back