What Have You Bought Today?

Steven will sell you the base steering wheel without the airbag buttons or surround.
I went for a relatively plain one with purple stitch and centre marker.
If you want a coloured badge in the middle it’s £50 extra but you have to pay £100 deposit on the airbag that Steven refunds you once he’s received your existing one.
I also paid £50 extra to have the chrome surround painted purple to match the VW badge.
View attachment 235488
Made 'o money you are G! Did you get the buttons working in the end?

Made 'o money you are G! Did you get the buttons working in the end?
Still got an issue with my lights but am pretty sure I know what’s causing it.
The converter has tapped into the wires at the back of the light switch to power something. I’m waiting to hear back what but pretty sure it that that’s causing problems. I’ve disconnected everything else

Steven will sell you the base steering wheel without the airbag buttons or surround.
I went for a relatively plain one with purple stitch and centre marker.
If you want a coloured badge in the middle it’s £50 extra but you have to pay £100 deposit on the airbag that Steven refunds you once he’s received your existing one.
I also paid £50 extra to have the chrome surround painted purple to match the VW badge.
View attachment 235488
Looks really nice. I'll give him a message after the NC500 I think. Thanks for the info

Ok so this wasn’t today I bought this. It was last year but I’ve never seen it mentioned on here. I think it’s fantastic.
It attaches to your wind out canopy.
I’ve just got the main one just now but will measure up for the sides and get them made this year.
It folds away easily too.
They are available in different lengths to suit your canopy.

Nice :thumbsup:

The comfort dash with centre console really is one of the best bits of my van :cool:
Yeh, I’ve already got the glove box, vents and centre console in mine but wanted the top lid and metal finishes so needed to find a full comfort dash as they’re completely different to a standard dash

Back