What Have You Bought Today?

I didn't buy this today, I got it for my birthday a few months ago but I've used it for the first time today due to a nail in my tyre!

Makita cordless LXT inflator, I'm really impressed with it.

Reactions: CAB
Kind of van related as I will read it in the van as well as in bed….

Kindle and case - Black Friday sale starts today at Amazon and got £35 off and 3 months Kindle Unlimited free.

Reactions: CAB
this was exactly the way i went, sucked up the price as wanted OEM.
far too indulgent really BUT :inlove: the design of them and they make me smile every time i see them (which admittedly isn't that often cause they're behind me but...)
These look mint...but the price :oops: .

Anyone here bought these?

I love how smoked they are. I actually prefer the look of the THQ equivalents, but (oddly) they only seem to make them for the barn door (and not tailgate)!

I bought the unsmoked ones and love them, Just wrap the separate electrical boxes in some self amalgamating tape to waterproof them.
Nice...were yours LED to LED replacements, or Halogen to LED replacements? Just trying to understand if the separate electrical box is a consequence of one vs the other.
Also, how easy to fit were they? I'm an absolute chump when it comes to stuff like this...I can snap a lug off anything :rolleyes:

Nice...were yours LED to LED replacements, or Halogen to LED replacements? Just trying to understand if the separate electrical box is a consequence of one vs the other.
Also, how easy to fit were they? I'm an absolute chump when it comes to stuff like this...I can snap a lug off anything :rolleyes:
I was halogen to LED, steve field has them and did a youtube video on them "steve field rear LED lights" I managed them easily and i am no mechanic, Just wrap those boxes with "self amalgamating tape" as they sit in a water channel and need some protection.

Anyone here bought these?

I love how smoked they are. I actually prefer the look of the THQ equivalents, but (oddly) they only seem to make them for the barn door (and not tailgate)!
@amo1968red - @Texxaco bought the same darkened version & was mightily impressed:

These arrived today, fitted in the rain as I was keen to see them on Floyd.

View attachment 174959

View attachment 174960

Travelinlite-lite dynamic indicators. They look awesome and they are also the darkened version

Perfect @moomin-j ...just what I was looking for :thumbsup: many thanks buddy.

And they look mint on @Texxaco 's van...that's it then, gotta get them :). @Texxaco, any chance you could share an image of what the lights look like in daylight...not illuminated? I won't be offended if you ignore/tell me to poke it. ;)

Last edited:
Back