What Have You Bought Today?

My porta potti 335 arrived yesterday. Great, now we have a portable toilet that we can use wherever we go :cautious::cautious::cry::cry:

Maybe I’ll put it the front room for the next month or so then I won’t miss any telly!

Sorry for the OT question below...

I snow foam and leave it to work then pressure wash it off. I the reduce the concentration to that of what was pictured above to leave a nice super silky smooth layer and wash via the 2 bucket method.......(well 3 actually as i do the wheels while the first application of snow is on)
As i said its probably overkill but it keeps me happy.
It only ever gets blown dry or i allow it to dry naturally when i use my filtered water vessel as a final rinse.

do you just have water in the buckets or do you add something?

I snowfoamed once, rinse, wash with turtle wax in the water and then every other wash spay-on/wipe-off Turtle Wax 53139 Hybrid Sealant Hydrophobic Spray Wax Fused With Carnauba

Thanks

I take it these are back in stock then? I looked the other week but were sold out. Need to get rid of that nasty clunk when closing the doors

oh really, yeah they are (and on sale!) ordered Tuesday and DHL delivered them from s safe distance today :thumbsup:

oh really, yeah they are (and on sale!) ordered Tuesday and DHL delivered them from s safe distance today :thumbsup:

Fitted some I bought from travelin lite, anybody else notice that the water sits on the rubber at the bottom of the door after it’s rained, also thought rain water would collect inside is seal, did anyone make a slice at the bottom to stop these two things happening

Fitted some I bought from travelin lite, anybody else notice that the water sits on the rubber at the bottom of the door after it’s rained, also thought rain water would collect inside is seal, did anyone make a slice at the bottom to stop these two things happening
Yeah, after reading someone else’s advice, I made some drain holes for that reason.

I snow foam and leave it to work then pressure wash it off. I the reduce the concentration to that of what was pictured above to leave a nice super silky smooth layer and wash via the 2 bucket method.......(well 3 actually as i do the wheels while the first application of snow is on)
As i said its probably overkill but it keeps me happy.
It only ever gets blown dry or i allow it to dry naturally when i use my filtered water vessel as a final rinse.

That's dedication - I realise now that compared to you guys my token 3 or 4 times a year wash of our cars (and van) amounts to nothing much more than a wave of a dirty rag in front of them. Must try harder!

Helinox Savanna chair delivered yesterday. Pricy but very light and comfortable. Wife says she can do without one but we all know what will happen.

Reactions: CAB
Managed to get rear coated brembo brake disc's, set of brembo brake pads with new shims and bolts delivered for £104.
Happy with that......now I have something to do this weekend:thumbsup:
MVIMG_20200408_152953.jpg

Another echo dot gen 3, to replace a gen 1 that I intend to put in the van connected to the stereo for better voice control of Spotify... probably...

Back