What Have You Bought Today?

Just bought a £2.50 Dartford Crossing for somebody. I sold a car a few weeks ago and forgot to remove it from my auto payment account, so somebody got a free crossing!
Thanks for posting this. I must remove a car that I sold in June!

Thanks for posting this. I must remove a car that I sold in June!
Brilliant. Bought my van from a guy in London, near Dartford. Had to ask to remove his sold van so I could add to my account. Couldn’t take the free crossing with a clear conscience… even with the COVID tax I’d just paid .

Got a sun blind from Halfords reduced to £6.99. Went for large and it fits nicely. Hopefully keep the heat down in the van when parked up!

3 meter Vango Driveaway kit for our Vango Kela V awning/tent. Ordered a BM2 battery monitor for my 2nd leisure battery.

Reactions: CAB
2 orders gone in one to Travelin Lite and the other to Vanstyle... Heko wind deflectors and the rubber seal for the bottom of the front screen to stop the carpark tickets dropping down... and also another order for the led drl bulbs and the white upper and black lower side mirror covers,

Oh and the obligitory ebay order for Stanley staples for the finishing off of the carpeting of some stuff for the van... lol...

Alls we want now is a bit of dry weather to finish the job off...

Reactions: CAB
Got some Sportline alloys to replace my Devonports. Managed to pick some up off Facebook Market place with brand new tyres for a bargain £500.

Great buy and upgrade. Looks smart.
Yeah and they really suit the T6.1.
Some 20mm spacers will bring the rears out nicely.

Back