What Have You Bought Today?

Team Sky water bottles from @Sackmycook delivered this AM:

20210218_070852.jpg

I wonder if using these will make me ride faster & be more athletic?

And then, another well packaged delivery from @saxoboy :

20210218_181651.jpg 20210218_183809.jpg

I had already bought the puddle lights, so these are just the upgrade kit with relays , fuses and red safety door lights.

And as a bonus, with paying cash to @Sackmycook and getting Mrs moomin-j to pay @saxoboy by bank transfer, I still have my spare £12.50 to spend on something else Vw related from my birthday dosh :cool:

Last edited:
My favourite cereal that's stubbornly been full price for months and today it's £1.50 a box, so yes, I will have to probably sit with it next to me on the sofa for storage, but when the price is right... :p

My favourite cereal that's stubbornly been full price for months and today it's £1.50 a box, so yes, I will have to probably sit with it next to me on the sofa for storage, but when the price is right... :p
Fair enough - a bargain is a bargain!

That's bulk buying at its finest......will have to be stored on the sofa cos cupboards are full of bog rolls :oops:

Few little buys today

Rug for the living area

20210219_155748.jpg
Coat/bag hooks that attach to headrest

20210219_172519.jpg
& screw caps for the threshold cover......not sure if vw supply them from new but mine never had any.....makes a difference to the looks

20210219_160127.jpg

20210219_160212.jpg

Good additions! What size is the rug? Got a link for it?
Rug is 120 x 120, very impressed with price & quality
Fits the space that I wanted it for spot on

Rug is 120 x 120, very impressed with price & quality
Fits the space that I wanted it for spot on
That’s really good! I have a “cheap and cheerful” rubber-backed mat in the back to stop gunk (from 2 x sprogs and 2 x dogs) going down the rails on my California. Will measure up tomorrow - love the look of that rug. Thank you

That’s really good! I have a “cheap and cheerful” rubber-backed mat in the back to stop gunk (from 2 x sprogs and 2 x dogs) going down the rails on my California. Will measure up tomorrow - love the look of that rug. Thank you
It's good quality for the price.....not so expensive that you daren't let anyone step on it

Reactions: JOG
I agree a mat is needed to protect the rails but don’t you need a rectangular one not a square one?
A rectangular rug covers the rails during the day and at night it gets turned 90 deg so it’s between the rails so the seat can be pulled forward to make the bed.

Last edited:
Back