What Have You Bought Today?

A Kiravans Railsail awning courtesy of @Skyliner33. Roll on the new utopia where we will actually need to use such things. I can also recommend Skyliner33 as a good person to do business with. Now I've just got to decide whether or not I keep the Vango Airbram Sky Canopy that I've already got.

Last edited:
Hi I'm thinking of buying S+S insulated windscreen covers. How did you find them? Do you recommend? Thanks very much
To be honest they have sat in the garage gathering stoor since I bought them, so can't really give any feed back.

A new battery as mine died with the cold...

Varta was cheaper than Bosch so went for the vsrta option (varta make the bosch batteries)

@Fluff34567 HAVE A LOOK AT ALPHA BATTERIES THEY GREAT VERY RELIABLE AND HELPFUL AND MIGHT BE CHEAPER AND THE NEXT DAY DELIVERY NICELY PACKAGED ON A PROPER DELIVERY

@JasonW Just thought I would update on this. I now have it all up and running (delayed due to cold weather) received Lithium settings from Ablemail and it all looks good. I think @Marcovan8 had a smoother installation than me!

Thanks, its on my list to do... and it sounds like it could be useful... who did you deal with at ablemail..?

I purchased the FlashFIsh G300 for Cpap. It has far exceeded my expectations! Not only does it provide long lasting power, but it is lightweight and sturdy!
Hi Andrew
Thanks for the post, really interested in your post, I have a CPAP machine and have just read Delmassives excellent post on mobile battery kits. The one he reviews sounds great but specifically says not for cpap, so yours sounds great. Any chance of photos or a link?

A dashcam with a difference, DDPAI Mola E3 has a rear camera that feeds to the front unit and presents the view on a Rear View Mirror type screen.
From Amazon USA
@Grim Reaper. If you don't mind me asking. how are you getting on with this please. Was it easy to install? I ask because, I'm looking for a rear view that I can fix to my tow ball mounted cycle rack and connect / disconnect whenever I want to put it on and take it off (the rack, that is) - the forward looking camera would be a bonus. Cheers.

I only have it temporarily fitted at the moment. I ran the wiring to the rear camera down the wrong side of the van (driver side) so the wire is not quite long enough to reach where I want to put it (on top of the wiper motor cover) but where it is is just fine, gives me a good view of the cars behind and is certainly a better view than I would get through the van from the regular mirror.
Waiting for warmer weather to get out there and re-do it, and make the power feed permanent via a hard wired 12v to 5v adapter fed from the fusebox rather than the cigarette lighter adapter.

Last edited:
Back