GBH - Leather, Bristles, No Survivors And Sick Boys
The Exploited - Punks Not Dead
Towers Of London - Blood Sweat And Towers
Sham 69 - Best Of Sham 69
Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters
Dead Kennedys - In God We Trust
The Exploited - Horror Epics
All winners there

Left Lane Cruiser , punk rock blues from Fort Wayne .
Going to see them on Tuesday night in Manchester. They will be loud and mint

Hang on, I know this one...
"Star Fruit" by Moonchild, an ear massage with trouser flapping bass too!
To show I don't just listen to lovey dovey stuff( I do) the track "Gardenia" by Kyuss from a headphone test compilation, fork end mid bass Uber fest.

Am in a pub for my daughter's birthday listening to some Ed Sheeran wannabe playing chasing cars on an accoustic feckin murder

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
My son thinks I’m a bit weird/old fashioned to have a library of my own collected music. When I was driving taxis for a living I worked nights and in those days the routers were rarely secure so between jobs I could use a sniffer app and get close enough to piggy back peoples wifi. I wasn’t hacking their computers just using their broadband which meant I could gather all the music I had ever wanted for free. Over the years it became over 21000 tunes (and films I’d never seen). Nowadays though, four or five generations of computers and many storage hard drives later it’s been pruned down to just under six thousand. It’s quite an eclectic mix. So when I put iTunes on random play I get anything from Robert Johnson to Hip Hop, Bach to Beethoven and Aretha to Amy.
Perhaps my sons right. :grin bounce:

Biram rules
There’s some amazing street musicians around these days. We’re lucky to have the amazing Cam Cole regularly on our streets of London. An outstanding music who is a proper old style one man band with no looping. Compulsive watching to see him giving his equipment a real battering playing all his own material. Specially on the last video at the Extinction Rebellion demo in Whitehall. (Beavis and Butthead with the old roady are a bit distracting).

Another one I like the sound of is Markus K. A great blues looping musician who plays his one man concerts on the streets anywhere around the world. He has a laidback style building his stuff from scratch, which I find fascinating in itself until his final layer with matching raunchy guitar and voice.

Back