What external showers are you using

Can you please tell me which is which here and where did you get this set up? Do you have underslung water tanks and gas?
The joolca runs off everyday propane gas bottle I've used a 8kg bottle for over a year showering 3 times a weekend and I just use 40l aquaroll as ease of use ! Definitely the best mobile shower I've used ! Can't shout about these enough! 4 good strong powerful showers out of 40l can't go wrong read the reviews online

Also have the Joolca and opted for the Ensuite Double Tent too. Absolutely brilliant bit of kit after a sweaty hike :D
Just looking at the ensuite triple with a Joolca shower. Would you recommend either your tent or the shower?

Also, are the tents as easy to erect/take down as they appear to be on the website? (and are they as compact when stored as they appear to be?)

TIA

Just looking at the ensuite triple with a Joolca shower. Would you recommend either your tent or the shower?

Also, are the tents as easy to erect/take down as they appear to be on the website? (and are they as compact when stored as they appear to be?)

TIA
Hi @Bav

I'd 100% recommend both the shower and the Ensuite (I have double) tent! Yes, really are as easy as it says/shows, super quick to set up and take down. I've ran the shower off both mains water (via hose) and via a 20L water bag. Gett approx 3 minutes shower time from 20L based on 6L per minute flow rate

Hi @Bav

I'd 100% recommend both the shower and the Ensuite (I have double) tent! Yes, really are as easy as it says/shows, super quick to set up and take down. I've ran the shower off both mains water (via hose) and via a 20L water bag. Gett approx 3 minutes shower time from 20L based on 6L per minute flow rate
Thank you for the feedback Chris. :thumbsup:

I just need to persuade Mrs Bav now. ;)

Back