What do we all think of the T6?

These H4 headlights, what's the easy/cheap way of upgrading these lights? Just curious as my new van has the LED upgrade. Haven't seen an answer yet.
I've wondered about that myself.......but I'm going to offer VW the chance of sorting them out for me!

TIP..... Anytime your not happy with something, try the Twitter route. Big companies pay people to search social media bad mouthing their company. This could potentially p***k vw's ears up and make your voice be heard! Worth a try??

Got a T6 150 ps fuel consumption very good average 46 mpg up to 54 mpg on the motorway can do the 450 miles to Cornwall on less than 3 quarters of a tank better consumption than the caddy we had. Wouldn't swap for anything it's a dream come true.

Got a T6 150 ps fuel consumption very good average 46 mpg up to 54 mpg on the motorway can do the 450 miles to Cornwall on less than 3 quarters of a tank better consumption than the caddy we had. Wouldn't swap for anything it's a dream come true.
Jeez.....was it down hill all the way? There seems to be a lot of inconsistency re fuel consumption......obviously, we all drive differently but it seems odd??

TIP..... Anytime your not happy with something, try the Twitter route. Big companies pay people to search social media bad mouthing their company. This could potentially p***k vw's ears up and make your voice be heard! Worth a try??
top tip! I just need to get on twitter!

Jeez.....was it down hill all the way? There seems to be a lot of inconsistency re fuel consumption......obviously, we all drive differently but it seems odd??
Hi it's true very very happy with it. I do take maximum advantage of the coast setting and I dont go above 60 mph very often I've had enough of very fast driving after 35 years throwing ambulances abought. The ad blue is also very good the first tank full I got 5000 miles on ten litres.

Hi it's true very very happy with it. I do take maximum advantage of the coast setting and I dont go above 60 mph very often I've had enough of very fast driving after 35 years throwing ambulances abought. The ad blue is also very good the first tank full I got 5000 miles on ten litres.
I must admit....I rarely get above 50 because the roads I tend to use are single carriageway and I'm a pretty safety conscious driver anyway.......plus, North Yorkshire Police absolutely LOVE their camera vans. Though people do tend to warn oncoming potential "victims". I tend to average 40 to 43mpg on the mfd which equates to about 36 or 37 mpg in reality. Back to the subject of headlights though........I'm making a call to VW tomorrow to register my thoughts with them. I'm not expecting them to retrofit me some led's though!!

Just seen where you are Para J......you'll know what I'm talking about re speed camera vans!

Twitter is great for getting info and having a moan. Local taxi company got it with both barrels the other morning - two of their drivers outside my house at 1.30am being anti social. Screen dump off cctv and copied in the local council who licence the drivers. All sorted while having my weetabix :rofl:

When I had a delay on a brand new VW I just rang the dealership and ended up with a loan vehicle they paid for. VW are good like that but it's down to dealership discretion I think.

Took mine to work yesterday and found the lights adequate in that they are no worse than my Swift during the half light. It was raining and had to contend with work traffic. I did not think I would miss the Multi function steering wheel which I have had on my last three cars. It was not something I thought worth paying for when I thought it should be std but I do. I don't suspect it can be retro fitted if it never had one to start with. I like the radio which is the larger version and tried the iphone on Bluetooth to stream music and inadvertently phoned my sons office though it was well. He had to show me how to cancel it on the screen. I'll see how we get on with it this weekend.

Didn't select MFSW either; hardly used it on the last Cali; although we use it plenty of the BM (it's much more useful IMO); I quite like the non button steering wheel; a nice looking thing.

Didn't select MFSW either; hardly used it on the last Cali; although we use it plenty of the BM (it's much more useful IMO); I quite like the non button steering wheel; a nice looking thing.
Was thinking about getting the MFSW but think I will just give it a try without.

Interesting comments from people. I've not really got any negatives to report but then my only previous van experience was about 6 months with a S/H 5.1 pretty much only for bike and dog transport with a Cayenne as my main vehicle. Coming from the Cayenne, I set my expectations accordingly and I'm very happy with the T6, possibly apart from fuel consumption

I should also say that my dealer, Hawco van centre in Inverness were incredibly helpful, making sure I did not screw up the spec and giving advice on which options were worthwhile. They were better than some VW and Audi dealers I have used

On the topic of the MFSW, I did order it and think it works really well. IMO it is a great safety feature as it allows you to do things like search the phonebook and skip music tracks without having to use the touchscreen or take your hands off the wheel

Back