West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Hey all.
Just to let you all know, I have managed to get through to the next round. What I mean by this, is that my requests have been sent up the chain to the appropriate people.. i.e H&S, public events manger etc..
being the first event, I am looking to get the first meeting 04th March 2018 at Brockhampton Estate.

Brockhampton is a smaller venue and will have less visitors etc giving me the opportunity to iron out any issues/concerns/equipment before we head to the larger venues like Attingham park - Shropshire.

Hey all.
Just to let you all know, I have managed to get through to the next round. What I mean by this, is that my requests have been sent up the chain to the appropriate people.. i.e H&S, public events manger etc..
being the first event, I am looking to get the first meeting 04th March 2018 at Brockhampton Estate.

Brockhampton is a smaller venue and will have less visitors etc giving me the opportunity to iron out any issues/concerns/equipment before we head to the larger venues like Attingham park - Shropshire.
I’m in Florida early March so will have to pass on this one. Will be interested in others though as I think is is a good idea.

I have a question @Fish. Just looked up membership on the old interwebby thing. If I become a member do you then get in for free or is it a reduced entry fee?
March 04 looks ok on my calendar, will obviously now have to check the wife’s calendar as well as the kids sailing schedule......:unsure:

Pushing it for me Mr Fish. It’s 2 and a half hours away. I will definitely try to get to the closer ones :thumbsup:

Once I have all the dates and venues sorted I will post the list and ask @Pauly to create links in the forum calendar and events page. This will allow potential attendees to discuss that venue between themselves..

Unable to come in March but will look at the dates for some of the other venues . We live in North Wales . We are waiting for conversion but we will pop in on Bala . :thumbsdown:

Unable to come in March but will look at the dates for some of the other venues . We live in North Wales . We are waiting for conversion but we will pop in on Bala . :thumbsdown:
Bala, will be awesome pal..but you might have to blag it on the gate for a visit.

Maybe leave van outside of gate and walk in :)
They allow day visitors but charge £10 per vehicle - the site will be totally full over the Bank Holiday weekend so if you are planning on coming over I’d give them a call to book in with the group - they can always say no, in which case there are a couple of lay-bys between Bala and the site where you could park up and walk :)

Bugger, i’m cheerleading for the missus as she’s doing the Bath half marathon that day plus Woody will be part way through his conversion so no van either. :(:(

Fish
We’re in for any suggestions you make.
Great idea. Burwarton estate suits us!!!!
Dan

Back