West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Well done @Fish, great work in orchestrating. Will load those in to my calendar and see what we can do around the sailing events and work.

Well done @Fish, great work in orchestrating. Will load those in to my calendar and see what we can do around the sailing events and work.

Cheers pal. I had no idea how much paper work would be involved..especially as I was just notifying them, for the potential parking head ache... but due to the possible numbers (5-15 vans) most have asked me to do group booking forms.. with one or two asking for £5m venue insurance.. :eek: .. you can imagine my response..

Anyway, a couple are still debating(they seem to forget that its a public venue)..

Anyway, all is good.:thumbsup:

We hope that once we have conversion done we can do some . You've done a great job mate if left to someone like me it would
never get done hopeless . Once again great job :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

When we get closer to each event I will enquire to how many might possibly attend.. with numbers of 10 (maybe 15) more we are eligible for group discount.

Cheers pal. I had no idea how much paper work would be involved..especially as I was just notifying them, for the potential parking head ache... but due to the possible numbers (5-15 vans) most have asked me to do group booking forms.. with one or two asking for £5m venue insurance.. :eek: .. you can imagine my response..

Anyway, a couple are still debating(they seem to forget that its a public venue)..

Anyway, all is good.:thumbsup:
Insurance! That’s a laugh, it’s not a commercial event. Muppets. Like you say, we could have turned up en made without even telling them, and there would be nothing they could do so long as we paid our entry and caused no trouble.

P.s
Don't forget National trust member get free entry and parking,hlwhich IMO is excellant value for money.. especially with what's on offer at these sites

Insurance! That’s a laugh, it’s not a commercial event. Muppets. Like you say, we could have turned up en made without even telling them, and there would be nothing they could do so long as we paid our entry and caused no trouble.

Think they were thinking that I wanted to book the venue for a full VW event.. one venue said.. "oh, sorry we only have parking for... many 100 vans!..".. :slow rofl:

Juat to put this post back on top..
Any more members able you interested in meeting up.. first one being 18th March.

I'm planning on venturing down, as i will be home alone that weekend :)

Gone through the diary today. Written it in as "picnic with @Fish ." Currently will only miss two due to working nights. May even make them if I wake up early enough :thumbsup:

Gone through the diary today. Written it in as "picnic with @Fish ." Currently will only miss two due to working nights. May even make them if I wake up early enough :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. I am hoping that it will be good weather as the time passes to makr it more of a picnic / BBQ chill out while having the option of explore the venue treasures.

I’ll do my best to make the Shropshire Staffordshire and of course Derbyshire ones if they don’t clash with life :thumbsup:

Back