West Midlands T6F Members(open to all!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming VW Events' started by Fish, 27 Jan 2018.

?

Are you willing to attend?.

1. Yes

97.7%
  2. No

2.3%
  1. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Hey all.
    Just to let you all know, I have managed to get through to the next round. What I mean by this, is that my requests have been sent up the chain to the appropriate people.. i.e H&S, public events manger etc..
    being the first event, I am looking to get the first meeting 04th March 2018 at Brockhampton Estate.

Brockhampton is a smaller venue and will have less visitors etc giving me the opportunity to iron out any issues/concerns/equipment before we head to the larger venues like Attingham park - Shropshire.

2. Lord Mfwic

Lord Mfwic Chief Fire Starter. VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    I’m in Florida early March so will have to pass on this one. Will be interested in others though as I think is is a good idea.

Fish likes this.
  3. Fish

Map
    Typical..can't you fly back..

DaveyB likes this.
  4. Lord Mfwic

Lord Mfwic Chief Fire Starter. VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Yeah on the 16th.

Fish likes this.
  5. DaveyB

DaveyB Funds just don’t support the desires!!! Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    I have a question @Fish. Just looked up membership on the old interwebby thing. If I become a member do you then get in for free or is it a reduced entry fee?
    March 04 looks ok on my calendar, will obviously now have to check the wife’s calendar as well as the kids sailing schedule......:unsure:

6. Ed Webb

Ed Webb Webber VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Currently I'm working the 4th however I will book it off as I believe in supporting @Fish to help get this off the ground.

Fish and Lord Mfwic like this.
  7. Fish

Map
    Lets get confirmation.. the issue I have is working around their own planned events..

8. Ed Webb

Ed Webb Webber VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    :) I'm easily excited :)

9. Fish

Map
    I heard..:whistle:

10. Blitz

Blitz Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Pushing it for me Mr Fish. It’s 2 and a half hours away. I will definitely try to get to the closer ones :thumbsup:

Fish likes this.
  11. Fish

Map
    All we can ask..

12. Fish

Map
    Once I have all the dates and venues sorted I will post the list and ask @Pauly to create links in the forum calendar and events page. This will allow potential attendees to discuss that venue between themselves..

Blitz likes this.
  13. Aljon

Aljon Senior Member T6 Pro

Unable to come in March but will look at the dates for some of the other venues . We live in North Wales . We are waiting for conversion but we will pop in on Bala . :thumbsdown:

Fish likes this.
  14. Fish

Map
    Bala, will be awesome pal..but you might have to blag it on the gate for a visit.

15. Aljon

Aljon Senior Member T6 Pro

Maybe leave van outside of gate and walk in :)

Fish likes this.
  16. Davenjo

Davenjo Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

They allow day visitors but charge £10 per vehicle - the site will be totally full over the Bank Holiday weekend so if you are planning on coming over I’d give them a call to book in with the group - they can always say no, in which case there are a couple of lay-bys between Bala and the site where you could park up and walk :)

Aljon likes this.
  17. Sjacko20

Sjacko20 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Bugger, i’m cheerleading for the missus as she’s doing the Bath half marathon that day plus Woody will be part way through his conversion so no van either. :(:(

Fish likes this.
  18. Caulkhead

Caulkhead Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Sorry still in Portugal

19. Dannyb6467

Dannyb6467 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Fish
    We’re in for any suggestions you make.
    Great idea. Burwarton estate suits us!!!!
    Dan

Fish likes this.
  20. YellowHound

YellowHound Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Not working on March 4th so very tempted to join you. Brockhampton isn't too far from us.

Fish likes this.