West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Generally NT season start mid march (house and grounds).. so looking like 1 meet per month atm..
It will be nice to see members at, at least a couple of venues if possible to try and keep the momentum..
Obviously some meets members wont be able to make but should be one near you sooner or later.

As the weather picks up we will add more things, BBQ's etc..

Ladies & Gents.
I have been requested by 2 NT site to provide approximate numbers so that that can review the parking and an area for us to co-locate.

I am hoping, that once we get this off the ground for between 5 - 15 vans (+ families)

More dates confirmed, just waiting for another couple of venues..
Will post up the potential dates and venues tonight after work.

More dates confirmed, just waiting for another couple of venues..
Will post up the potential dates and venues tonight after work.
Good as my camping calender if filling up fast...

Ok here goes:

1. Brockhampton Estate, Worcestershire - March 18th 2018
Brockhampton Estate
2. Berrington Hall, Herefordshire - April 15th 2018
Berrington Hall
3. Attingham Park, Shropshire - May 20th 2018
Attingham Park
4. Coughton Court, Warwickshire - June 17th 2018
Coughton Court
5. Chirk Castle, Wrexham(Powys) - July 15th 2018
Chirk Castle
6. Croft Castle, Herefordshire - August 12th 2018
Croft Castle and Parkland
7. Carding Mill Valley, Shropshire - September 2nd 2018
Carding Mill Valley and the Long Mynd
8, Sudbury Hall, Derbyshire - September 30th 2018
Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood
9, Shugborough Estate, Staffordshire - TBC
Shugborough Estate
10, TBC

I have tried to spread the venues out, as well as the type of attractions / facilities (castles, manor houses, walking, family areas etc)

At the moment I am still waiting on a couple of confirmations but should be fine as I have had to work through the VW events calendar(yes some WILL clash) and NT calendar to try and get the best dates for all.. At the end of the day these are public days but I feel that a courtesy notice to NT is appropriate and will help us in the future, should this go ok.

A couple of NT venues have expressed concerns for the parking area, as some are quite small and this time of year can be channeled up easily. For instance Brockhampton have stipulated that if the main lower carpark is full of vans then we will be requested to park in the upper carpark(further away) but really don't think this will be an issue.

Obviously I know that not everyone will be able to make some venues but it would be great to see some familiar faces at a couple of sites. With a month between we should have new mods, members and things to discuss and vans to admire etc etc.

Anyone can see any issues the dates may cause please let me know so that I might rearrange or speak with the venues.

More to follow as and when I get the information.

Last edited:
I thought you were organising A meet not your own bloomin calendar !
Well one was never going to be enough was it?! So I thought i'd open the scope alittle more and aim bigger

Next stop : T6FF(Festival)

Outstanding effort mate. :thumbsup:
Deffo make the first one and will check my Rota for the rest although most shouldn't be a problem.

Outstanding effort mate. :thumbsup:
Deffo make the first one and will check my Rota for the rest although most shouldn't be a problem.

Really hoping that with alittle effort with will be good for all, members and their families (also might help some families combine family day out and our bus interests.

Excellent work @Fish
Will look through the Calander for this year and looking forward to attending as many as we can.
Well done mate, that must have taken a great deal of effort.

Back