West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Think we have 5/6 potential members attending Brockhampton next week.

I shall aim for arriving at approx 1030

We don't get back till Saturday. Although the van could do with a run out and it would be great to attend the first meet, I think the jet lag may take effect.
Will see how we feel but its doubtful for us this time. Hope it all goes well and we will certainly do our best for future meets.

Does anyone happen to know the average cost for a non member to park and gain entry into a national trust site?
Trying to work out if membership would be worth it for us.

I reckon if you go to all these meets and visit the properties, your membership will have paid for itself.

Brockhampton prices are here: Brockhampton Estate

Some of the properties are quite expensive to get into as non member. Attingham is £12.20 per adult although if you stay in the carpark only its free. Not sure what agreement @Fish has on parking areas

Last edited:
We'd use it in our time too. Might be a value for money purchase.
Roll on payday.....

even the ruin at corfe castle is 7.50 to get in as a non-member... we looked at the lifetime membership but I think that's only worth it if you younger than 50...

We will join just before we do the first meet.

@Ed Webb I think with new bus you'll make most of it.. even just for the odd trip or journey stop.
We use NT sites for long drive lunch stops to our destination.. rather than motorway service(unless fuel required)

Only thing I have been offered is group discount booking and meal reservations etc.
Due to not knowing exact number of attendees then hard to know what was best..

I've decided that once I've been paid (sadly after the first meet) I shall join. Looking at a post from @Loz
even the ruin at corfe castle is 7.50 to get in as a non-member... we looked at the lifetime membership but I think that's only worth it if you younger than 50...

We will join just before we do the first meet.
It may be worth it overall to take the lifetime out as I have plenty of time left to recoop the outlay.

Back