West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
You can always rely on the good old British weather to mess thing up :(
Yup :(. Even worse, we were in the butchers yesterday, the boy is back from uni for easter and the Mrs starts buying everything for a full English. I told her don’t get anything for me cause I won’t be there. Fekin snow. Where’s the cornflakes :cry::cry::cry:

I even washed my van yesterday in the snow!!! I looked a right nutter, neighbours were laughing their heads off :p oh well next week will be under pants and boots weather probably :cool::cool::cool:

I even washed my van yesterday in the snow!!! I looked a right nutter, neighbours were laughing their heads off :p oh well next week will be under pants and boots weather probably :cool::cool::cool:

Ha, good to hear some going the extra mile...

It looks beautiful here but not the conditions to make a 200 mile round trip - much as we would like to meet other members of the forum. We are looking forward to better conditions next month.

It looks beautiful here but not the conditions to make a 200 mile round trip - much as we would like to meet other members of the forum. We are looking forward to better conditions next month.
See you at Berrington Hall?.

15th April is the next planned meet at Berrington Hall, Herefordshire.
Again, all are welcome, new and old members, standard or modded vans.

Shouldn't be cancelled due to snow.. large cafe there if the rain is too heavy..

Unfortunately can’t do as don’t get the van back from converters until May .....sorry, still another time another place

Non VWs are welcome. I was potentially going to the first meet that sadly got cancelled in a fiat 500 if mine was still getting converted.

Unfortunately can’t do as don’t get the van back from converters until May .....sorry, still another time another place
More than welcome to still come mate.. don't woery about the bus not back we can catch that at another meet.

Bought a book the other day for our summer holiday to Ireland touring the wild Atlantic way. It arrived today with a £15 off voucher for national trust membership. Cashed that bad boy in right away.

All for a reason pal..

Back