West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Not that I've seen so far but haven't looked properly yet. If so I shall be letting you know ;)
It used to be cheaper to join the Scottish National Trust. You still get full UK membership. That was a few years ago but worth checking to see if its still the same.

It used to be cheaper to join the Scottish National Trust. You still get full UK membership. That was a few years ago but worth checking to see if its still the same.

Interesting factoid.

Screenshot_20180313-095938.png
Trying to work out the difference between "all trust places" and then "national trust organisation properties"
The photos is from national trust Scotland membership benifits.

You lot will spend tens of thousands on motors and mods and too tight to pay for regular NT membership

*must find gif of duck bum*

We have been considering re-joining English Heritage and/or joining NT for a while - this thread has convinced me to go for it so I've just signed us up for family NT membership (£10 per month for 12 months).

Such great value I think.. even if you just walk around the properties and spend nothing else, so much to see at some or just for free parking to go shopping within some cities

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all.
Due to weather conditions the drive at Brockhampton estate is too dangerous to attempt, as a result today's meet will be rearranged for a later date.

Better safe than sorry!.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Keep you posted for a reschedule.
Sledge's out people,enjoy the snow.

Agree with the desicion made as I'd hate for anyone to experience safety issues in this weather.
Stay safe and warm.

Just had confirmation:

Hi Fish
Unfortunately due to the snow we have had to close Brockhampton today as it would not be safe for any vehicles to use the drive. I hope that you are able to postpone your visit for another day and please contact Sarah to rearrange.
Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Lottie Watts
Commercial Operations Manager

Brockhampton Estate

No problem thanks for letting us know, we know it makes sense, save it for the better weather:thumbsup:

Good call @Fish :thumbsup: Wouldn’t want anyone venturing out in this.

Back