For Sale Welcome/ Puddle Light Kits

Hi @Oldrat like I mentioned above to @bullracing , I can't find any wiring diagrams for the Crafter, so wouldn't know if they would wire in the same way as the Transporter...sorry :(

Hi, can you let me know what the package consists of please? I obviously know what the puddle lights are but what about the led footwell lights and the red light? New to transporters but it looks like the stuff to buy! What is total cost please?

Hi @Garyf123 the kit consists of everything you will need (apart from tools) that you need to install the kit....proper step by step Janet and John instructions, wiring looms, fuses, relays and the lamps themselves....let me PM you a message for details ;)

Hi @Garyf123 the kit consists of everything you will need (apart from tools) that you need to install the kit....proper step by step Janet and John instructions, wiring looms, fuses, relays and the lamps themselves....let me PM you a message for details ;)
Sent you a pm

Hi all Im currently fitting a set of genuine vw logo puddle lights to my T6.1. I have got them working according to the wiring diagram but they won't turn off. I've been told that I shouldn't be use the brown wire to the door lock but one of the white ones. There are six white wires 4 thin and two slightly thicker. Can anyone help please

Back