For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

Have you a kit in blue that will come on with the ambient lighting, fitting a blue led pocket lighting kit which i know is off the ambient circuit and would like the footwell lights to be the same. I currently have no oem lighting in the footwell, gone through many posts on here and can only seem to find ones that come on as courtesy lighting but then go off, or a lengthy wiring process i know im not capable of lol. I would also like to purchase the puddle light kit. thanks :)

Really simple to install and really uplift the interior feel. I’m biased, but I think I have one of the best T6’s there is and it’s the sum of little details like this that really add up. @saxoboy also had an overhead console switch with integrated ambient lighting in. This is just such a difference maker in the upper cabin and pain free to install if you know your way to the back of the light switch !

Really simple to install and really uplift the interior feel. I’m biased, but I think I have one of the best T6’s there is and it’s the sum of little details like this that really add up. @saxoboy also had an overhead console switch with integrated ambient lighting in. This is just such a difference maker in the upper cabin and pain free to install if you know your way to the back of the light switch !

Cheers @nickg77 do you have any pics of the overhead switch/ambient lighting??? Or is it earlier in this thread? Thanks, Rob

Iv just got the standard rubber flooring with a join from front seats to rear seats. So was able to just run cables under this neatly.
Thanks @Adst6bus. I have the standard rubber flooring too. I've just been out to take a look but couldn't see a join running front to back, only immediately behind the the front seats - admittedly it was dark and hammering it down so the investigation was kept short. Could you direct me to said join, and even better, any photos. Did you just connect the second kit to the first, or did it run back to the fuse as well?

Thanks @Adst6bus. I have the standard rubber flooring too. I've just been out to take a look but couldn't see a join running front to back, only immediately behind the the front seats - admittedly it was dark and hammering it down so the investigation was kept short. Could you direct me to said join, and even better, any photos. Did you just connect the second kit to the first, or did it run back to the fuse as well?
@Adst6bus also want to do the seat base so commenting so I don't miss your reply

@tomf90 @nomislotsirb I will get some photos to you shortly. For the rears I taped into the side step wiring, ran the cable under step to passenger seat then loom provided by @saxoboy in the kit, from underside of passenger seat I ran under said join off floor up under drivers seat. It’s is tight with the loom but can be done with some patience.

Hope that makes sense.

@tomf90 @nomislotsirb I will get some photos to you shortly. For the rears I taped into the side step wiring, ran the cable under step to passenger seat then loom provided by @saxoboy in the kit, from underside of passenger seat I ran under said join off floor up under drivers seat. It’s is tight with the loom but can be done with some patience.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks ever so much @Adst6bus, most useful - just need to decide whether the kids equally deserve footwell lighting

Hi guys, has anyone added the overhead ambient lights to a t6.1 yet? I just picked up my t6.1 from Manchester this week and on the drive back home to Somerset I thought that it could do with some overhead lights like I've got in my Audi A3.

Looking for a kit that I can fit to the overhead plastic thing if there is one!

Hi Guys,

I have finally got around to creating an LED Footwell Light Kit….it comes with intensive instructions and all the bits and pieces for you to connect it into your van….all you need are the tools to fit it…..brute will and a crimper!

View attachment 61626 View attachment 61627

I’m after £27 per kit which, as always includes postage. The LED Footlights work like the existing courtesy lights in your van i.e. they will turn on when a door is opened and fade off in a few seconds, they will not stay on when driving….they are not sold as ambient lighting.

I do do other kits, which are; (and they all come with everything to connect the lights to your van including T-Taps and cable ties)

• Welcome/ Puddle Light Kit - £35 - Cast the VW emblem on the floor to create light before you enter the van when you open either the passenger or drivers door.
  • Glove Box Light & Switch Kit - £32 - a light for the glove box that turns on when you open the glove box....VW seemed to have forgotten to spend a few quid!

Thanks for looking ….Matt
Hello Matt - pls may I buy a footwell light kit?

Back