For Sale Welcome/ Puddle Light Kits

Hi @saxoboy I've been trying to contact you by PM, I've received the 2 pairs of puddle lights but there was no instructions in the parcel so could you send me a set by pm or email.
regards,
John.

Hi John, Apologies...have tried to email over instructions over the weekend..but wouldn't send....gonna try a different way now...something odd with Sky Broadband it seems....Matt

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to source a great set of projector lights that complement the T6 as a top quality vehicle...there are many of these projector bulbs out there, but I think I have the best quality ones now...in fact they are as good as, a well known brand that sell them for £80.

They work as the passenger or drivers door opens and project the blue/ white VW logo onto the floor.

I'm after £35 for a kit, which includes lamps, loom, all electrical fittings, cable ties and postage (they are brand new)...it takes 30 mins/ door to fit if your good with a Dremel or drill (to cut out the lamp fitment holes). I will send instructions as to what to do....I wont say really easy, this time, but a very rewarding finish to an install :)

Matt

View attachment 58142

View attachment 58143
You still doing these, if so are they available to ship straight away.

Regards Richard

Back