For Sale Welcome/ Puddle Light Kits

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to source a great set of projector lights that complement the T6 as a top quality vehicle...there are many of these projector bulbs out there, but I think I have the best quality ones now...in fact they are as good as, a well known brand that sell them for £80.

They work as the passenger or drivers door opens and project the blue/ white VW logo onto the floor.

I'm after £35 for a kit, which includes lamps, loom, all electrical fittings, cable ties and postage (they are brand new)...it takes 30 mins/ door to fit if your good with a Dremel or drill (to cut out the lamp fitment holes). I will send instructions as to what to do....I wont say really easy, this time, but a very rewarding finish to an install :)

Matt

View attachment 58142

View attachment 58143
Are these still available?

Hi @joe_j_barnes you will not find this install hard, if you follow my step by step instructions, which do include pictures....if you get stuck, just ask any questions to me...or other forum members who have installed them...they are a friendly bunch :)

I dont suppose you could see if the wiring would be the same for a 2021 crafter? Ill have a set, same with the footwell lights too

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to source a great set of projector lights that complement the T6 as a top quality vehicle...there are many of these projector bulbs out there, but I think I have the best quality ones now...in fact they are as good as, a well known brand that sell them for £80.

They work as the passenger or drivers door opens and project the blue/ white VW logo onto the floor.

I'm after £35 for a kit, which includes lamps, loom, all electrical fittings, cable ties and postage (they are brand new)...it takes 30 mins/ door to fit if your good with a Dremel or drill (to cut out the lamp fitment holes). I will send instructions as to what to do....I wont say really easy, this time, but a very rewarding finish to an install :)

Matt

View attachment 58142

View attachment 58143
hi mate do you have a set of vw puddle lights
available many thanks dave

Back