Welcome new members

Hello! I’m Jamie, I have owned my first transporter for 3 months now. Purchased new from JCB Volkswagen. A black T32 T6 highline DSG. I’m in love and would love to know more about the Transporter scene. View attachment 61903
Welcome to the forum Jamie. You’ll find all the information you need on here. If the guys and girls on here don’t know it then no-one does!

Hi all, directed here following a thread about oem heating and it looks a great site. Looking forward to browsing. I have a T5.1 dsg 140 Carravelle, it's my first van and love it.

20200122_153251.jpg

So good you posted it twice!..nice colour
I thought it was a spot the difference competition! That’s an hour I won’t get back:rofl:

I think this happens if you paste a photo directly into the post from your phone, I couldn’t find a way to stop it happening. If you use the “upload a file” button below it should only do it once though:thumbsup:

Hello
new to this site & looking for recommendations for my T6 t30 LWB .....
1 ... rear spoiler
2 ... side windows without openings

Been on eBay and there's loads , but rather buy the item which has been used by you guys
Thanks for your help

Hi everyone. New to the forum and VW's all together.

I have a company leased t6 that I will be exchanging for new every 6 month .

I am looking for ideas and styling tips that can be transferred easily and wont leave any viasable holes/Mark's.

Thanks
Andy

Hello:

I am Inigo and I write from the Basque country.
I just bought a Multivan T6 and I am delighted.
I am having trouble updating Discover Media. Looking for information I have come across your forum. I hope to learn a lot with you.
Thank you!

Hi peeps

I've joined this forum as a good friend of my who is is a cripple has T6. I was told that this is the best forum to get help , tips etc

Many thanks Paul

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

thanks Pauly! I bought a nearly new T6 highline (T28 102) in Jan this year, and have a camping conversion booked in for July (fingers crossed ). The forum has already been massively helpful as I think about full spec - and which alloys/suspension to go for!!

thanks to all contributors - look forward to joining all members in gassing about all matters t6!

will post pics soon, and updates as upgrades are made.

Hi all.
Joined April 1st, currently driving a 2018 VW Tiguan 240 Bi-Tdi R-Line DSG 4 Motion, fantastic car, love it to bits and will be very sad to see it go, but I’ve been bitten by the T bug.
On the lookout for a T6 for a camper conversion but struggling to find the right spec. Must be a 199 or 204, must be DSG, must have comfort dash, heated seats, Nav, LED’s, twin front seats, tailgate and cab carpet, preferably Indium Grey or Cherry Red.
Not really sure if I want LWB or SWB, it’ll only be me and the dog as the Missus isn’t interested in camping.

Anyway, enough rambling from me, I’ll update if/when I find something.

Back