Welcome new members

Hi guys,

I’ve been a lurker for a while and got My first Transporter a couple of weeks ago. I’m very happy but went skiing and tore my calf muscle while away and now can’t drive it .
924507F2-9B87-4949-8728-48742CB4E83C.jpeg

0F824E1B-31E3-4F93-8DED-248006DA425F.jpeg

Hello everyone, glad to join the forum. Been a T5/T5.1 owner previously and previous member of the T4 forum. Currently own a Caddy Maxi Life which will be up for sale shortly.
In the market (once the Caddy has sold) for a T6 Caravelle so looking to gain some valuable insight from the forum.

Hi everybody.
Been running a freelander 1 for the last 13 years,but today I've pulled the trigger on a pre reg kombi 4m.
Will be using it as my daily driver,and i do a lot of overnight fishing..so looking forward to the extra space.

No pics yet..it's still at the dealers

Hi all, picked up a SWB indium grey Trendline T6 this week. It’s a work van with the intention of converting to a day van when I’m done using it for work so I’ll be starting on external upgrades first.

Already been scrolling through the forum which has helped a lot before purchase.

I absolutely love it!

Hi All,

Enjoying the forum, really good source for everything T6....
Heres a picture of the bus, it's a work in progress.
In truth it will never be finished!Polish_20200218_200548285.jpg

Hi,
Took delivery of my T6 last Monday, today I stripped the back seats and all the panels off. Downside it is going to be 2 months before it can go in for a pop top. Plenty to be getting on with. Seats (3 seater back bench in picture) for sale £650 inc seatbelts and brackets (breackets not taken off the van yet)

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1998.JPG

2E020FCD-1D84-4B85-8C43-F64FF2425956.JPG

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hi Pauly
I’ve just joined today I have had my new T6 Kombi edition coming up 6months now and its my first transporter and wow I can’t get enough of it, I am slowly transforming it will post some Pics shortly hope to chat to you all soo.

Hello all, just got a buyer for my 18 year old T4 so I’m off out tomorrow T6 Kombi shopping at VW, it’ll be my 5th VW in 20 years and I had the T4 for the last 8, so any advice regards any T6 probs welcome. Hoping for a 150 dsg which will be getting trimmed to the Max as it’ll be my demo vehicle as I mainly reupholster and trim classic cars and motorcycles. Looking forward to learning about these modern vans and sharing mine with you

Hi

2020 the year I get my T6 camper .

set me budget and have started to do my homework one which model in the T6 range it will be ....

neil

Hi all, joined a week ago after getting my 1st t6 caravelle - an upgrade with 4 kids from vw sharan. Have to say I love it - despite not having LED lights.... wish I'd joined before I bought!!! Already bought and fitted mats from rugs for bugs and spare wheel protector "spare safe", and just ordered osram night breaker bulbs for my H7 lights... maybe the carista obd2 next ... thanks for sharing all your advice and look forward to meeting maybe at an event soon :)

Hello! I’m Jamie, I have owned my first transporter for 3 months now. Purchased new from JCB Volkswagen. A black T32 T6 highline DSG. I’m in love and would love to know more about the Transporter scene. 0360D8CD-F46A-40E8-A0B1-BC4D9D75DD06.jpeg

Back