Welcome new members

Hello all,
Just been told my t6 kombi edition has arrived at Emden docs waiting to be shipped,
just been searching the net to find out how long it takes to get from there, and came across this forum! Looks a great site
Thanks for having me .
Phil

Hi All,
After having spent many years lusting after a Transporter despite never having really been in one I finally decided to kill the itch by taking a T6 Caravelle 204 Exec for a test drive about 18 months ago. Thinking that after driving one I could put it to bed as I was sure I wouldn’t enjoy the experience. Well 18 months on and after working hard on pulling the money together I placed my order today for a Caravelle 199 4Motion DSG in Black.
It’s going to be my daily drive and the main family vehicle for us and the 3 boys, 1 dog, along with bikes, camping kit etc. Good news is I think the wife is as excited about it as I am.
Now the long wait for delivery hopefully in April.
Looking forward to the adventures of ownership and life.
Barney

Hello folks
Newby Nick here. My wife and I planned a van as we retired. And now that’s happened here we are with a converted Transporter sat on the drive just waiting for a little better weather.
Even the new dog is itching to go.
Looking forward to the future

Nick

Hi all.

Just got the link from 4x4 community where we do the camping and offroad thing mostly. Bought my T6 Transporter DSG 4 motion about 2 years ago. Done quite a bit to it to make it comfortable.

My quick mod list
1]Bull bar[some pipes] with LED spots
2]Roofrack
3]Awning
4]Solar panel
5]2 x 105AH deep cycle batteries
6]Drawer system
7]Engel fridge [on 24/7]
8]dc to dc charger
9]DLS 4 x Splits, 2 x 10" subs, Amp, carplay pioneer radio
10]Sound proofed whole car
11]Carpeted all panels
12]Pure sinewave inverter
13]Console
14]Seikel suspension
15]235/65/17 CST tyres
16]Reverse camera
17]led work lights right round

When I go into Africa there is a water tank and pump on board as well, Roof tent, Shower

So I use it for everything, from run around to support crew in Africa.

And the colour? lava Orange. Not many of them here!

Other than running a small construction company, I also do 4x4 training, manufacture recovery gear, modify vehicles and go fetch broken down vehicles in remote places south of the equator.

I find very valuable info and like to stay technical on the product discussed here. I stay in Africa so socially we do things different to the poms. I hunt, shoot, dive, fly, bike, fish, cycle, carry a firearm daily to try and keep safe, stay behind electrical fences and visit Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Angola, Congo when time allows

Greetings

Herman

Hi everyone, Rick here :)

Having always hankered over getting a camper van for several years the wife and I have bit the bullet and purchased a 2015 T6 T32 Kombi to convert

Already started looking around for ideas and learning the basics.

I am sure I will be asking questions

Anyhow thanks for the ad

Rick

Hi all.

Just got the link from 4x4 community where we do the camping and offroad thing mostly. Bought my T6 Transporter DSG 4 motion about 2 years ago. Done quite a bit to it to make it comfortable.

My quick mod list
1]Bull bar[some pipes] with LED spots
2]Roofrack
3]Awning
4]Solar panel
5]2 x 105AH deep cycle batteries
6]Drawer system
7]Engel fridge [on 24/7]
8]dc to dc charger
9]DLS 4 x Splits, 2 x 10" subs, Amp, carplay pioneer radio
10]Sound proofed whole car
11]Carpeted all panels
12]Pure sinewave inverter
13]Console
14]Seikel suspension
15]235/65/17 CST tyres
16]Reverse camera
17]led work lights right round

When I go into Africa there is a water tank and pump on board as well, Roof tent, Shower

So I use it for everything, from run around to support crew in Africa.

And the colour? lava Orange. Not many of them here!

Other than running a small construction company, I also do 4x4 training, manufacture recovery gear, modify vehicles and go fetch broken down vehicles in remote places south of the equator.

I find very valuable info and like to stay technical on the product discussed here. I stay in Africa so socially we do things different to the poms. I hunt, shoot, dive, fly, bike, fish, cycle, carry a firearm daily to try and keep safe, stay behind electrical fences and visit Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Angola, Congo when time allows

Greetings

Herman
Quite an introduction, sounds like you get around !

Hi All, first post for me and a new member. I have lurked for a while and used the forum insights to give me the tools needed to make the plunge into my first T6. Thanks and hello all...

Hi all!
Adrian is my name and I have a
2018 T6 Multivan HL KR 2.0 TDI 150 KW 4M DSG.
We’re biking and traveling around Europe.
Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you!
Adrian

Hi all, complete newbie. Just picked her up and trying to decide what mod to do first. Any help? Honesty is a must with me

903396EB-3AAC-4C44-A6C3-1B94CA29E1AA.png

D0D1F640-BA65-417B-A598-702BE32D4344.png

Hi All

Fulfilled a long standing dream and finally bought a T6 and getting ready now to convert it to a camper. Opportunity came about when I took a new job that meant I had to work away from home. Rather than buy a new car plus paying for hotels it just made sense to buy the van!

Will be used for everything from commuting and sleeping during the week to high mountain adventures across Europe and beyond.

Can't wait to get started and learn from you all!

Cheers

Nick

Morning,

New owner, first ever transporter. T6 Highline kombi DSG 4motion in Iridium Gray. Love it so far. However I had the van less than a week and some tit has already damaged my passenger side wing mirror.

We will turn it into a camper/ day van. I am really liking the tech they have stuffed the van with. It has everything except the power open and close boot.

Cheers

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

Hi all, great to be on board with my t6 ps102 conversion. Had my first outing over the weekend and loved it :)
Still a lot to learn, but the forum has settled my nerves and looks great.

Back