Welcome new members

Hello
picking this up shortly highline panel van will be hoping to tart it up gradually over the next few months !!!
im excited !!IMG_1921 (1).JPG

thank you Pauly. i am from wuhan china , a new onwer and driver.
有没有国内的同胞,我武汉的,有的话打个招呼哈:)

Hi everyone,
Proud new owner of a T6, currently a plain panel van but will be converting to Kombi over the next few months.
Cheers
Neil

Hi all. Currently I drive a Golf MK7 GTI but I'm looking for a T6 to then convert into a camper. I've so much to learn and hopefully this is where I can learn from those who know

Hi all joined the site a few weeks ago so thought Id better say hello and post a picture of my van.
Always wanted a camper to get out and do more photography so finally the wife and I thought we would start getting ready for our retirement so we picked up a T6 Highline LWB in early October and took it on a 2 week test ride to Scotland loving it.

Van.jpg

Hi all. Currently I drive a Golf MK7 GTI but I'm looking for a T6 to then convert into a camper. I've so much to learn and hopefully this is where I can learn from those who know
Well you’ve come to the right place ;) hello and welcome,
Hi all joined the site a few weeks ago so thought Id better say hello and post a picture of my van.
Always wanted a camper to get out and do more photography so finally the wife and I thought we would start getting ready for our retirement so we picked up a T6 Highline LWB in early October and took it on a 2 week test ride to Scotland loving it.

View attachment 33035
nice van and great capture, hello and welcome to the forum:) also happy retirement to you and the wife.

Back