Welcome new members

Yes mate, off to Belgium in a couple of weeks. Can’t decide which one to take.
They get driven regularly, both modified and have 150bhp engines.

That sounds perfect mate. So they shift a little bit then. That journey I think I will personally take the old camper :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi all , I’m new to the forum ,I currently drive a t5.1 but have a kurkuma yellow ,T6 high line on order which should be with me in the next 6 weeks ,I then have it booked in for a camper conversion the end of may so it’s exciting stuff as I have many plans for it :)

Hello all, I am in process of talking my OH into getting a Caravelle, we would really prefer 8 seats. I am sure this has been discussed on this forum but I can’t find it, is it possible to have a bench seat in middle row also?

Yes but in a shuttle. Not sure if you can spec 3 seats in the middle but you could buy a second 3 seat row maybe? Not sure if that’s legal or if the V5 needs modding.

I wanted 8 seats and bought a Shuttle (actually got 9 seats). I can removed any of the middle row and all of the 3rd row but can’t do seats facing each other.

Hi All, new to the forum and it looks the business, amazing effort all. Waiting patiently to take delivery of my new T6 Kombi Highline Dsg in indium grey in the next week or so (can't wait).
Contemplating adding alloys immediately but having read a number of threads think I'll wait and educate myself on PDC, off set etc (fried me a bit) but would like some advice on the best insurance company for the T6 it will remain standard for the time being.
Thanks.

Hi All, new to the forum and it looks the business, amazing effort all. Waiting patiently to take delivery of my new T6 Kombi Highline Dsg in indium grey in the next week or so (can't wait).
Contemplating adding alloys immediately but having read a number of threads think I'll wait and educate myself on PDC, off set etc (fried me a bit) but would like some advice on the best insurance company for the T6 it will remain standard for the time being.
Thanks.

I’m picking up a Kombi tomorrow, same colour, same gearbox! My insurance is through Brentacre and they were miles cheaper than anyone else!

Hello, new to vans and the forum. Picked up a 2017 LWB high line T32 kombi last weekend. It's pearl black with the 150 engine and manual gearbox. Two single seats and 3 person bench.

Looking at doing some DIY conversion this summer with possible more comprehensive mods next winter.

Sound deadening and insulation ordered. Insulated screens contemplated and a large timber deck to act as a bed for this season. All removable or hidden by the original lining is the initial intent. Swivel seat bases may follow.

Kids have flown the coop so only needs to sleep me Mrs P and the mad English pointer Max.

Lots of questions to come

Thanks for adding me. just got my T6 after years of wanting one.
will be doing a lot of reading.
John

Hi All, thanks for letting me join.
Picked up our LWB 2018 Highline DSG convesion last weekend.
Camped first night with no real camping gear but bedding and a kettle, in a gale but not too bad. (especially when you've had a few to take the edge off ;)
The 2hr drive home the next day was a delight, good power and acceleration.
Just bought a spare wheel lock from here (as it seems to be a problem).
Looking forward to reading more posts and getting all the information I need plus the banter.
Cheers
Graffo

So, after many years I’ve managed to convince Mrs Davies to let me buy a T6!!! I’ve ordered a 17 plate 102 LWB Highline in black from Camper King and is currently being converted.

To say I’m excited is a massive understatement.

I’ve not actually seen the van yet but having been an avid admirer of CK conversions for a few years, I have the upmost confidence that it’ll be a belter!

Soooo, permission to join Team Black please??

As soon as I get it, I’ll post pictures...

Hi All, thanks for letting me join.
Picked up our LWB 2018 Highline DSG convesion last weekend.
Camped first night with no real camping gear but bedding and a kettle, in a gale but not too bad. (especially when you've had a few to take the edge off ;)
The 2hr drive home the next day was a delight, good power and acceleration.
Just bought a spare wheel lock from here (as it seems to be a problem).
Looking forward to reading more posts and getting all the information I need plus the banter.
Cheers
Graffo
I bet it was great to get out in it I’m looking foreword to my first night but it won’t be until mid July when I get it back ( not even received van from Vw yet ) but I’m excited

Hi just want to say a big hello to all the T6 forum members, I just placed my order 2 weeks ago for a brand new transporter shuttle LWB , and have lots of questions the dealer couldn’t answer lol

Back