Welcome new members

My wife has just found out how much I've spent ordering my new Bus !!
What do I do now ?
Do I tell her I plan on spending more on accessories when I collect it or do I say it came with them o_O:p

My wife has just found out how much I've spent ordering my new Bus !!
What do I do now ?
Do I tell her I plan on spending more on accessories when I collect it or do I say it came with them o_O:p
Then later when more stuff arrives say it was part if the deal but on back order. ;)

Hi and thanks for the invite to join this forum.
My T6 is a bit off the main stream being a factory order (dec16), arrived (apr 17).
VW T6 T30 150 TSI Lwb Hi-Line as a starting point to which had the following add, LED headlights, Tail lights and interior. Rear tailgate. Parking sensors front and rear plus camera. No bulkhead and single passenger seat with matching arm rests and adjustments as drivers seat. tow bar prep. Removeable towbar and 13 pin electrics i installed after using VW parts. Oh and Colour is the very Popular Idurium Gray.
I have a genuine Ross-tech VCDS cable so should be able to look after my T6 without to many trips to the dealer.

Hallo dear @all.
I Like to get my T5.2 a bit upgraded into a T6, so hopefully i find some tips to do it here.
Greets

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

hi pauly and fellow t6 fans.. live in south wales. just changed my t5 180 kombi. for a chesnut brown t6 150 kombi. 18plate with 4k on her . great site aswell.

Back