Welcome new members

They’re brilliant mate, can’t believe how comfortable they are after having coilovers on many cars over the years, and they improve the feel of the van as well as the loooks of course . Best money you’ll ever spend.

Unless they are slammed like mine are, in which case they are still brilliant, and still the best money you will ever spend, but on the lowest setting they are very stiff and not very forgiving. On the flip side of that, they make mine look the nuts, and out handle most normal cars :) So I still love them.

Does it make that much difference? I’ve got 20mm left on the front 15mm rear, was thinking of going all the way down still got plenty of wheel room ??

They’re brilliant mate, can’t believe how comfortable they are after having coilovers on many cars over the years, and they improve the feel of the van as well as the loooks of course . Best money you’ll ever spend.
thanks mate, will be doing a full camper conversion so don`t want a rough ride, just low enough to get under 2mtr barriers so will prob only drop it the minimum 40mm

Noob here.
I'm looking at buying a LWB T6 Highline conversion. I'm gonna be heading off from the UK, and seeing how far I can get. I'm planning on a year, but could be longer.
I was so disappointed to hear at the NEC on Friday, VW have discontinued BlackBerry paint on new vans .
Other than that, options. As I'm gonna be behind the wheel for a long time, what do you recommend? AC is a must, adaptive cruise, reversing cam/sensors, MFSW and DSG too.
Any other ideas to make the ride as nice as possible?

Hello everyone

I've just replaced an extremely troublesome transit custom sport 2.0 ecoblue with a new T6 swb 150 tsi petrol. VW stopped taking orders for them 2 days before I tried to order so I've had to take what I could get.

I live in the Orkney Islands and will be hopefully doing bits and pieces to the van over time.

Looking forward to sharing advice and getting pointers.

Cheers

Brendan

Hello everyone

I've just replaced an extremely troublesome transit custom sport 2.0 ecoblue with a new T6 swb 150 tsi petrol. VW stopped taking orders for them 2 days before I tried to order so I've had to take what I could get.

I live in the Orkney Islands and will be hopefully doing bits and pieces to the van over time.

Looking forward to sharing advice and getting pointers.

Cheers

Brendan
Welcome Brendan, hopefully you'll find these forums as useful as I have over the past year.
Colin

New to the forum and just stopping by to say hello!

After three years of owning a T4, the other half and I have recently purchased an 18 plate T6 to convert - can't wait!

Hi y'all.
This forum is great. What a resource! So thank you to everyone. I'm not sure what I'll be able to give back but hopefully something one day.
Cheers from downunder.

New to the forum, so just wanted to say hello, and thanks for the wealth of information.

I took the plunge last week after years dreaming about owning a VW transporter (I almost bought an ex-AA T4 when they were being auctioned off) - chopped in my trusty Golf GT estate for an ex-demo 2018 SWB T32 BiTDI Kombi Highline. It was spec'd up with plenty of options (comfort dash, LED lights, heated front screen and seats, sat nav, etc), and has twin sliding doors, which were high on my priority list as primarily it's a daily drive and family wagon.

I'm planning to keep it a long time and carry out plenty of upgrades as and when time and money allow, so will be a regular visitor to the forum, and will try to contribute when I can. I've spent hours looking on here over the last couple of weeks, and the amount of information that members contribute is a massive help to someone who is new to ownership like me.

Cheers

Hi all, after many years on the T4/T5 forum I am about to take delivery of my Van Haven DSG Shuttle, so will be looking for lots of advice on how to get the very best out of it.
Really looking forward to getting to know you all.
Cheers Brian

Back