Welcome new members

Good Afternoon from the sunny Fylde Coast and Blackpool Tower.
I've recently taken delivery of a 17 plate Indium Grey LWB 4Motion van with added second row of seats. Just swapped in my company car and I'm getting back into the swing of a van, so every day is a school day. Not quite the same as my Defenders, but I think I'll be able to fit my bike in the back.

Mark

Hi to All,

I've been scanning the forum for a while now building up to purchasing a Kombi Trendline. I've watched the rise of the Transporters over the past years with interest and finally joined in. Looking to convert but even without that I've had a couple of great little trips away just with campbeds in the back and some simple insulation. Seems to be a lot of good folk on here with plenty of sound advice, so time I joined the forum properly - thank you in advance!

Hi to All,

I've been scanning the forum for a while now building up to purchasing a Kombi Trendline. I've watched the rise of the Transporters over the past years with interest and finally joined in. Looking to convert but even without that I've had a couple of great little trips away just with campbeds in the back and some simple insulation. Seems to be a lot of good folk on here with plenty of sound advice, so time I joined the forum properly - thank you in advance!

Welcome RichW. Correct, plenty of guys with a lot of knowledge in here. The trick being to try and get it done right the first time. I am currently on my second lap around the houses. My wife is amazed how cheap all the mods i buy are;). I am a lot fitter as well, running to the front door before he rings the bell. Its so sweet when she whispers those immortal words.........."That wasn't like that last week"

Welcome RichW. Correct, plenty of guys with a lot of knowledge in here. The trick being to try and get it done right the first time. I am currently on my second lap around the houses. My wife is amazed how cheap all the mods i buy are;). I am a lot fitter as well, running to the front door before he rings the bell. Its so sweet when she whispers those immortal words.........."That wasn't like that last week"
Ha, I like your style!!!!

Hi All,

Got a new T6 Kombi arriving this Tuesday, wish I had found your site before but have now !!

Look forward to sharing experiences with our T6's

Thanks

Hi all, still have my T5 but looking to get a T6, my problem with campers has always been the lack of drivers space (leg room) due to furniture behind the seat, the only answer as far as I can see is a California where you get a right hand drive with the sliding door behind the drivers seat and furniture on the left side instead.

Hi all, still have my T5 but looking to get a T6, my problem with campers has always been the lack of drivers space (leg room) due to furniture behind the seat, the only answer as far as I can see is a California where you get a right hand drive with the sliding door behind the drivers seat and furniture on the left side instead.
Or a Westfalia :D :thumbsup:

Collected our 18 month old T6 Highline a couple of weeks ago and we all love it! Enjoying reading all the bits and pieces on the forum and looking forward to many super trips in our van.

van2.jpg

Hello To Everyone.

I'm new to the forum.

Looking forward to picking up my bog standard SWB T6 Highline in Indium Grey this Saturday, then the mods begin. :)
Initially, Im' looking to convert it into a day van, rear seats for the kids and windows, spoilers, suspension etc.

Any advice on which suppliers to use or not used, would be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Regards

Steven

Hi @SB6 welcome to the forum
If you are looking for advice on suppliers i would go to the relevant section on the forum and have a search for any particular products you are looking for and i you cant find anything start a new thread for it :thumbsup:

Afternoon guys. Put a deposit down on a t6 s-line kombi converted by Salop and pick it up next weekend. Looking forward to finding out more about these van/buses and speaking to you guys. Booking it in for a Revo as soon as.

Afternoon guys. Put a deposit down on a t6 s-line kombi converted by Salop and pick it up next weekend. Looking forward to finding out more about these van/buses and speaking to you guys. Booking it in for a Revo as soon as.

Don't forgot we love photos :thumbsup:

They’re brilliant mate, can’t believe how comfortable they are after having coilovers on many cars over the years, and they improve the feel of the van as well as the loooks of course . Best money you’ll ever spend.

Back