Welcome new members

Hi
I am soon to be a new T6 Kombi owner - Jan 19. Deposit paid, so now the wait.......

Reading the advice on the forum really helped with the final decisions.
Thank you

#teamred future member please?

Momentous day at the showroom.....
109CB3DF-E201-4F1E-B64C-F6386E76EE8E.jpeg

Evening all.
I'll be hopefully collecting my new T6 Kombi this week. Not new to the world of VW vans, had a T25/T3 aircooled Devon Moonraker, T3 Karmann Gypsy and currently own a T5 Karmann Colorado.
My new T6 belonged to the dealer principal so had the options list thrown at it and a lot of it stuck!
I'm looking at adding sound deadening, insulation, ply panels and carpeting to the back. Lots of info to wade through.

Thanks

Hi all,

New members with newly collected Camperking T6. Not new to campervans or VWs, but first time we’ve had both in one vehicle. First trip away soon...
#teamgrey

A9A65AB6-B2CB-4DFF-8980-F42B7660CCC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All
New member with a T6 - new to VW but not to modified vehicles, current other ride is a 1932 Ford Roadster Hot Rod.

Thanks for letting me in.

Ralph

E7E5601B-102E-4B55-BB55-DB502954E6B3.jpeg Hi all.

Had my T6 Edition for a couple of weeks. Really enjoying having it so far.

First job is going to be getting some sound deadening and lining in it - plan is to do it myself I think.

I’ve been reading the forum for a while, but not posted properly until my van arrived.

Advice on the forum really helped when getting my van ordered. I got my van through Swiss Vans in Bridgend - really pleased with the service I received, they couldn’t have been more helpful. I dealt with Rhys all the way through, I’d recommend anyone thinking of getting a T6 to give him a call.

Hi, I`m a new member looking to get an almost new T6 150 swb PV hopefully in Starlight blue to convert into full camper for the 3 of us, lots of ideas and twice as many questions! haha, trawling the threads and learnt plenty already! cheers

So excited.

We have just taken delivery of our new Candy White Highline Petol 150bhp after ordering it in April

We will be delivering it to our converters this weekend, who will be arranging a lower half two-tone colour change to Cherry Red as well as carrying out a full rear kitchen conversion and Reimo roof.

We should then get the van back in December, so an expensive Christmas present to look forward to.

Back