Welcome new members

Hi all, been nosing around since I got my van so thought I better join now especially as I have killed the lights on my van, just about to post in the relevant section.

Hi all, been nosing around since I got my van so thought I better join now especially as I have killed the lights on my van, just about to post in the relevant section.

Dont tell me you fitted cheap LED's ha

Hello all,

A real case of good & bad for me coming on here for the first time. I have a 1989 T25 Panel Van that I have been restoring for years but have no time to finish it, bad for me.

Good thing is I now have a great T32 204 Kombi Highline :):) really looking forward to being on here with you guys.

Hi guy!! Just wanted to say hi. I've just ordered a t6 Kombi. It's my first "Van" and I'm definitely intending on modifying it to my needs. I'm intending on lowering the stance, changing the wheels (probably getting either a set of 18" or 19" banded steels) can anyone recommend any coilover kits or places to buy banded wheels from??

Good evening all, my panel van is now in build and pencilled in for delivery this month :) It's destined to be campervan and the forum has been a fab source of information, expertise and experiences. I'm hoping to view local examples to gain additional ideas and personal experiences.
Are there owners in the Chester & N. Wales area who are happy for me to view their vans and ask loads of silly questions?
Thanks,
Allen

Good evening all, my panel van is now in build and pencilled in for delivery this month :) It's destined to be campervan and the forum has been a fab source of information, expertise and experiences. I'm hoping to view local examples to gain additional ideas and personal experiences.
Are there owners in the Chester & N. Wales area who are happy for me to view their vans and ask loads of silly questions?
Thanks,
Allen
Hi there.
Although we don't live over your way, we had Rolling Homes in Shrewsbury do our conversion.
You could pop down to see what they have to offer.
Not the cheapest or the fastest but very good quality.
Have fun and enjoy.

It has taken me 3 years to convince myself to buy T6 Kombi, as i was wanting a California but worried about roof corrosion. Delivery date mid November

After owning a T5.1 for 2 years. Today I picked up my T6 Highline in BlackBerry, very pleased and for me a big improvement over the T5 in the cabin.View attachment 12952
Got to be the way the light is falling but the paintwork looks really vibrant, and almost has a blue tinge to it. Welcome @Dale Hoggan, gonna take a punt in the dark and say your van came from Swiss Vans.

It has taken me 3 years to convince myself to buy T6 Kombi, as i was wanting a California but worried about roof corrosion. Delivery date mid November
Why? it's under warentee, you read the other forum too much. Bunch of Numpties who whinge too much. the only decent Cali owners are on here. BTW I have one

Hi everyone ordered my first van on 24/08/2017 and still waiting for a build date.
It's T32 high line 204 SWB 4 motion in Mojave 6 seater. I really pushed my budget but need to know if I've missed something I really should have.

Just added heated seats....now need to really think about the LED lights... I can't get my head round the price tag

Back