Welcome new members

Hi All,

Just placed my order for a new T6 Transporter, which will only arrive in Jan '18 with the conversion booked in for Feb over here in NL at Aartcamperinbouw.

ordered LWB Highline 150bhp with DSG in candy white
parking, front and rear
folding mirrors
radio comp colour (prefer to use tomtom to keep up to date maps..and reduce theft of head unit)
2nd battery
Adaptive cruise
80 liter tank
tow bar prep
softclose side door
TPMS

looking forward to being a contributing forum member.

cheers
Simon

Picture 274.jpg
Hi everyone, getting excited about converting my 16 plate Indium Grey highline Kombi which is a replacement for the one on the right .... too wet to photograph the shiny new one today .... but hope the sun comes out again soon !

Hi All,

Just placed my order for a new T6 Transporter, which will only arrive in Jan '18 with the conversion booked in for Feb over here in NL at Aartcamperinbouw.

ordered LWB Highline 150bhp with DSG in candy white
parking, front and rear
folding mirrors
radio comp colour (prefer to use tomtom to keep up to date maps..and reduce theft of head unit)
2nd battery
Adaptive cruise
80 liter tank
tow bar prep
softclose side door
TPMS

looking forward to being a contributing forum member.

cheers
Simon
Jan 18 seems soooo far away :(

View attachment 11263
Hi everyone, getting excited about converting my 16 plate Indium Grey highline Kombi which is a replacement for the one on the right .... too wet to photograph the shiny new one today .... but hope the sun comes out again soon !

Fun times ahead, I see your not far from me with that OD Westcountry number plate

Jan 18 seems soooo far away :(
for sure..but it seemed worth it to get the perfect base vehicle instead of searching and still not getting the perfect 'fit'...well that, and the fact my conversion company had no space for me until then.. ;-)

Hello Campervaners!
We returned to England in May after 25 years in NZ. Got our 1 yr old T6 converted by Denby Campervans in Leek. Very happy with it. We have Vango Kela III awning. Camped at Carpenters Farm on Isle of Wight last month as we have trailer sailer yacht that we towed with T6 to Bembridge Harbour from Derbyshire. Done lots of day trips around IoW in van when not sailing. Planning on going to Isle of Man later this month. Enjoying reading everyones posts on the Forum..

Hello Campervaners!
We returned to England in May after 25 years in NZ. Got our 1 yr old T6 converted by Denby Campervans in Leek. Very happy with it. We have Vango Kela III awning. Camped at Carpenters Farm on Isle of Wight last month as we have trailer sailer yacht that we towed with T6 to Bembridge Harbour from Derbyshire. Done lots of day trips around IoW in van when not sailing. Planning on going to Isle of Man later this month. Enjoying reading everyones posts on the Forum..
Welcome, sounds like a great amount of activity already in a short period. But why on earth would you want to move back to England????

Welcome, sounds like a great amount of activity already in a short period. But why on earth would you want to move back to England????
We have elderley parents to care for and are fortunate to retire early so we'll be visiting all the places in Europe we missed last time we were here.

Hi Pauly
My name is Andrew I'm currently driving a T6 sportline, I'm after lowering it a tad and just enjoying the experience.

Hi, former T3, T4, T5 and Mk 1 LT owner here just about to lease a SWB 150 Highline Kombi BUT I have just seen on the VW website about the new "Edition" spec - anyone know anything???

for sure..but it seemed worth it to get the perfect base vehicle instead of searching and still not getting the perfect 'fit'...well that, and the fact my conversion company had no space for me until then.. ;-)
The more research i do the more expensive this whole concept is costing. Called the dealer to ask enquire about a double cab (instead of transporter) because i thought they had more sound insulation (he says not btw!)...and because they have the nice dashboard. He told my that it was an option (it wasn't in my pricelist though!)...so that's another 1600eur i need to find now...:cry:

Thanks for that :) we're new to the t6 world and wanted someone to talk to if we're not sure about something!! We bought a t6 kombi conversion on Saturday ,so far so good apart from me kerbing the new 20inch alloys :mad: x

Thanks for that :) we're new to the t6 world and wanted someone to talk to if we're not sure about something!! We bought a t6 kombi conversion on Saturday ,so far so good apart from me kerbing the new 20inch alloys :mad: x
Ouch!! You've come to the right place - plenty of people with lots of knowledge and willing to share on here!

Back